SFX

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Hender
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SFX

Post by Hender »

I tried the same e-mail address as given on this site for Michael Owen, the sfx one and i got an e-mail back from andrew saying he had a lot of incorrect e-mail recently. Anyone else have these problems?
Julia_Zeta_Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Julia_Zeta_Fan »

i got my autograph two days after sending the email.

Post by Guest »

Julia, did you get a similar reply originally though?
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

forgive my ignorance but what did he actually mean by incorrect e mail or did he not say?

I have written to SFX many times sometimes with success, sometimes without.
I e mailed again last week and got signed photo after 2days.

Post by Guest »

I emailed SFX as well only last week after it came up on this site. I recieved an email stating that this service was not available and was asked where I had got hold of the email address. I think they must have had loads of emails and decided to stop giving out the autographs.
Alan

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the people who are responsible for autographs now?
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

the e mail addresses for SFX are openly available on their website so its not like people have found them out some sinister way. I have always found that SFX dont like e mail requests and Andrew Dart was the only one who did pn behalf of owen.
I have always said thought that once people start flooding these addresses it will stop.
You will still have success if you use the postal address and send an SAE.

Post by Guest »

I sent an email the other week and got a reply in my inbox asking where I had got the address from and that they don't offer that service. Today I got a letter in the post with Michael Owens Autograph. Don't know if it was because I had sent a nice reply to his email but I'm not complaining.

Post by Guest »

Can I please get the e-mail address? I am huge fan of Owen's for 6 years!!
Thanks you!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:21 pm.