What's your autograph collection?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: What's your autograph collection?

Post by CBMK »

I am working on a full database. Not yet complete. It can be seen here: https://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i In other news, I have almost completed my Wonder Woman collection!Image
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Whats your autograph collection

Post by Hartster »

Galmido wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:20 am Save your money. Seriously they are just like you an me. These guys sleep, eat, and # like the rest of us. So what if they made a few moments on on screen. If the autographs were free that would be one thing, but when I hear that some of the actors are asking 30-100 for their autograph that is absolute BS. I remember the days when celebrities gave autographs for free.
Would be nice if everyone signed for free, but you are asking them to provide you with a service that takes time. What they do with the money is their business. And, TNSTAAFA. You're putting in some sort of money to get their signature - whether it's buying stamps and envelopes for TTMs, or buying a ticket for an event, or putting in gas to go see them.

Regardless, you're on an autograph forum and are telling people not to collect?
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Snowyred1958
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Snowyred1958 »

I have in excess of over 300 autographs now, i collect on 5 x 3 white index cards as they are easier for me to store. Im mostly interested in actors but over the years being a Man united fan i have a few football autographs as well. All the football autos are in person. My actors autographs vary between through the mail from agents and also via venue.
Ive started a page up on wordpress showing my successes which i began in may. If you would like to look then by all means please do. Just go to google and type in.. Nicktheautographcollector.wordpress.com
Regards
Some of my 2020 successes on

Http://Nicktheautographcollector.wordpress.com
Kim Novak, Bella Ramsey, Jane, Horrocks, Adrian Dunbar, John Shrapnel, Miltos Yerolemou, Daniel Radcliffe, Lia William's, Mark Addy, Ben McKenzie, Jennifer Saunders
Snowyred1958
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Snowyred1958 »

Ive been collecting autographs on and off for about 40 yrs but only seriously since 2011 when i was diagnosed with cancer. To keep myself busy and to curb the boredom i began writing letters to celebrity agencies and also via venue. My very first autograph back in 1980 was actor Sir Anthony Quale in person and my latest was actress Claire Bloom via her agency. I have about 450 autographs i would class as successes and failures i would call PP, AP. Etc. Ive been quite successful with VV theatres in London and New York. For example

New York
Tyne Daly, Billy Crystal, Michael C Hall, F Murray Abraham, Toni Collette, Brian Dennehy, Alan Alda, Jim Dale, Patrick Stewart, Ian Mckellan, Robert Vaughn,.

London
Angela Landsbury, James Earl Jones, Jude Law, Kathleen Turner, John Boyega, Pricilla Presley, Williem Defoe, Carey Mulligan, Lily James, Joan Collins.

Glasgow Comic con in person
Paul Freeman, Sylvester McCoy, Dirk Benedict, Christopher Judge, Robert Englund, Michael Biehn, Colin Baker, Clive Russell, Caroline Munro, Valerie Leon, James Faulkner, Ryan Gage, Christopher Lambert, Kerry Ingram, Tara Fitzgerald, Gemma Whelan.

I still get the feeling of excitment when they appear through the letterbox.
Some of my 2020 successes on

Http://Nicktheautographcollector.wordpress.com
Kim Novak, Bella Ramsey, Jane, Horrocks, Adrian Dunbar, John Shrapnel, Miltos Yerolemou, Daniel Radcliffe, Lia William's, Mark Addy, Ben McKenzie, Jennifer Saunders
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

I've almost completed a Star Trek collection - over 60+
TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, and DIS
I have all the major bridge crews except for the following two...
DeForest Kelley TOS
Jolene Blalock ENT
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
MelanieCFan4Life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by MelanieCFan4Life »

Bailee Madison (Personalized)
Dakota Fanning (Personalized)
Elle Fanning (Personalized)
Ashley Judd (Personalized)
Idina Menzel (Personalized)
Kristin Chenoweth (Personalized)
John Travolta (Personalized)
Kelly Preston (Personalized)
Kimberly Williams (Personalized)
Mariska Hargitay (Personalized)
Christopher Meloni (Personalized)
Demi Lavoto (Personalized)
Jake Thomas (Personalized)
Aria Wallace (Personalized)
Anna Poppelwell (Personalized)
Julia Winter (Personalized)
Connie Talbot (Personalized)
Mary McCormick (Personalized)
Amanda Seyfried (Personalized)
Colin Firth (Personalized)
Jenna Elfman (Personalized)
LeAnn Rimes (Personalized)
Julliette Lewis (Personalized)
Martina McBride (Personalized)
80sMusicJunkee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by 80sMusicJunkee »

I collect mainly 80s and 90s Music artists.
Vinyl, CDs and Promo Pics
Instagram: @80sMusicJunkee
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Coolirishgirl »

Sports. Local news people and actors and actresses that I like. Some singers. I have over 300 in my collection.