NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by striker20 »

Heard back from Eli Manning today. I received a form letter and my pics back unsigned. Very disappointing after all the successes I've seen since the start of training camp. :(
Leroy wrote:I would guess that they would sign fine, but be wary, they might smear because I have never done them so...
That's what worries me. I guess if I use them, I'll send a normal card in addition to the clear vision just to make sure that I get one proper autograph.
mremschel8602
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mremschel8602 »

I'm sending out to these players and the letters are currently in the mail. What players have the most successes and least waiting time out of them? All sent between 9-20-16 and 9-23-16

Harrison Smith
Jamaal Charles
Larry Donnell
Odell Beckham Jr
Sterling Shepard
Eli Manning
Eli Apple
Victor Cruz
J.J. Watt
Antonio Brown
Cam Newton
Marcus Peters
Will Fuller
Brian Cushing
Coby Fleener
Kelvin Benjamin
Luke Kuechly
Greg Olsen
Olivier Vernon
Drew Brees
Larry Fitzgerald
Aaron Rodgers
Jordy Nelson
Carson Palmer
Von Miller
C.J. Anderson
Carson Wentz
Successes- Eli Manning 1x
Smaointe
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by Smaointe »

Has anyone had any luck within the past year (preferably this year) from Arron Rogers or Clay Matthews from Green Bay Packers? My mother is a huge fan and all she wants is for me to write to him for her. I have heard of previous successes but not for a while.

Thanks
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats
mremschel8602
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mremschel8602 »

Smaointe wrote:Has anyone had any luck within the past year (preferably this year) from Arron Rogers or Clay Matthews from Green Bay Packers? My mother is a huge fan and all she wants is for me to write to him for her. I have heard of previous successes but not for a while.

Thanks
I sent to Aaron Rodgers last week and I was wondering the same thing
Successes- Eli Manning 1x
Leroy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Leroy »

I would say he would not sign...but just send it out to make your mom happy.
TTMS: Jordy Nelson, Jeff George, Eli Manning x2, Derek Carr, Andre Reed, Trae Waynes, Eric Young Jr., Sammie Coates, Bud Dupree, Don Beebe, Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner

IP: Randy Wright (Super Nice!) and Lynn Dickey
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by AlphaOmega »

Anyone have addresses for Ron Bartell and Donnie Jones? Found some old 5x7s of them from 2011 so it'd be cool to get them autoed.
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages