SENDING OUT FOR AUTOPGRAPHS

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

michaelchester
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

SENDING OUT FOR AUTOPGRAPHS

Post by michaelchester »

My experience and research on sending for autographs during COVID is this:
1) celebrities a very very very paranoid and they believe, a large percentage, that they will get infected through the mail but it you read comments through out this site you know its not true and that.
2) think of this , this site is not upto date as it was before COVID so that should tell you something, look at the what is shown when you first check in the same celebrities' and the dates are not when they received it but when they fanbiz posted it.
THIS IS WHAT I AM DOING NOW:

AS I WAS SAYING THIS IS WHAT I AM DOING DURING THIS COVID MESS
I am researching my celebrates, getting my photos I want to send, writing the letter, putting in a SASE, in other words getting it all ready
Now you might ask why not mail them well I believe if I did they would be pout in dead mail and over looked and forgotten when this is over.

Granted I am tempted to send some out but if I do its to local celebrities' and not to studios or managers its to risky in my mind.

Would appreciate your thoughts
BossC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: SENDING OUT FOR AUTOPGRAPHS

Post by BossC1 »

I have been really focusing on Via Venue sets since the stars are there right now. I think a lot of agencies have been closed or working from home and not in the office to sort mail during this time--a few have actually posted on websites to not send fanmail. I am trying to do research on what to send and getting letters ready.

BossC1
80sMusicJunkee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: SENDING OUT FOR AUTOPGRAPHS

Post by 80sMusicJunkee »

I just sent out a bunch of via venue ones myself.
All concerts. Hoping I get a good score
Instagram: @80sMusicJunkee