Empty SASE Returned....WTH!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Chrisg21090
$10 gift certificate winner

Empty SASE Returned....WTH!

Post by Chrisg21090 »

Sent LOR, SASE, and TC(s?) to someone in the last month (I know because of the stand upsed). Got it back today in the mail EMPTY! At least if they don't sign and send it back in the SASE, I get my card back knowing who wasn't wanting to sign. This sucks because I have no idea who it was that sent back the empty envelope. Either they made is mistake, OR they did it on purpose. Nonetheless, it sucks.

https://ibb.co/WsgR3rh
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Empty SASE Returned....WTH!

Post by mjn »

another mail thief
timsaucier

Post by timsaucier »

This happend to me a few times so I write the persons intials on the inside of the sase and recorded it in my book who I send out.this has helped me out a lot especially if I can't make out the persons signature.
snowymail

Post by snowymail »

timsaucier wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:18 pm This happend to me a few times so I write the persons intials on the inside of the sase and recorded it in my book who I send out.this has helped me out a lot especially if I can't make out the persons signature.
I'm going to start to do do this thanks for the tip!
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

What I do, is use board backed envelopes for autographs return. I write the actor's initials quite small but still visible on the back somewhere. That way I know who it's from. I also keep a proof of postage and write actors name on and then pin it on a board and when it comes back. I take the proof of postage off the board and work out how many weeks it's taken.