Some of my collection...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
zipbags

Re: Some of my collection...

Post by zipbags »

My redone CSI's mattes. Still just need a few more sigs. I also will be redoing the CSI:NY matte soon.

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

"Immortals"

Brookton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brookton »

I like the CSI re-mattes zipbags, they look great!
Going to put together my first matte this week, I've collected a small amount of autographs from the Kings Speech film.
Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Latest success - Alfie Enoch
Visit my website! - http://www.tara-j.webs.com
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Sherlock Holmes. Just waiting for Kelly Reilly who played Watson's wife.

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

"Count of Monte Cristo"

taylor288
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by taylor288 »

I think your collection is absolutely amazing, are you doing a love actually matte?
Received: Cameron Diaz, Rupert Everett, Nicole Anderson, Julie Walters, Ayla Kell, Jessie J, Imelda Staunton, Amanda Seyfried, Natalia Tena, Colin Firth
Most Wanted: Meryl Streep, Goldie Hawn, Cast of Frasier, Cast of Hot in Cleveland, Cast of Make it or Break it, Cast of Pretty Little Liars, Cast of Harry Potter, Cast of The Hunger Games
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

taylor288 wrote:I think your collection is absolutely amazing, are you doing a love actually matte?
Actually, yes! Both of my daughters are big fans of that movie. So I am doing a matte for it. I was lucky enough to meet Kiera Knightly a couple of years ago in London. She signed a plain 3x5 card for me and one for my daughter.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Just finished rematting my "Clash of the Titans" matte. Just need Elizabeth McGovern.

Finally got the last people I needed for my "Lost" matte...

harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

Hey r u going to make one for the host. I'm going to try to ake one for the great powerful oz
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

harrypotterfan. wrote:Hey r u going to make one for the host. I'm going to try to ake one for the great powerful oz

I am trying to do one for the Host. My daughter asked me to do it. It will be slightly different. I just printed out the individual cast posters into 4x6 photos. Each one is one of the 4 main cast...Roanan, Irons, Abel & Kruger.

Oz I am not doing. Although, as per another daughter request. I am doing a Divergent one.