Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Your Autograph Diaries

Post by aamir »

Okay, so the purpose of this topic is so that everyone here can enter their own personal diary entry to do with autographs for each day whenever they feel like it so that we can read and comment on each others autograph days. Do not post your feedback here, but you may mention about your daily successes. {thumb2}

Here's my entry for today.

Friday 06 March 2009
I didn't recieve anything in the post today. That's two days on the trot! Oh well. But I did send out a letter TTM, to Laurie Brett who plays Jane Beale on Eastenders. I sent her an SASE, LOR, Index Card, Pic, and Questionaire. Also, when I went on the computer, I recieved an email from the man himself, James Degale (British boxer). He told me he was sorry for being late in his reply, and thanked me for being a fan. He also told me a signed photo was in the post. Whoopee! Plus, I know it was him because he wrote From James on it. That means I should be expecting his autograph anytime soon. It's times like these that makes me happy I am an autograph collecter. I also printed 8 pictures of celebrities (various ones) that I will be sending to over the next 3-4 days. Thanks for reading today's diary entry.
itzleena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by itzleena »

Friday, March 6, 2009
Well, I just finished writing out a letter and envelopes to Actresses Selena Gomez and Emma Watson as well as singer/songwriter Taylor Swift. I sent Taylor two copies of this months Rolling Stone magazine which she is on the cover of to see if she would sign them. I sent two copies because Taylor is my cousins FAVORITE singer and I really want to surprise my cousin with Taylor's autograph for her birthday, so I'm really hoping Taylor sends them back signed! These will be getting mailed out hopefully this weekend. I know Taylor is on tour at the moment in Europe, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I think you have a better chance of actually getting something back if you actually send them something to sign.

I also wrote to Kristen Stewart about a month ago so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I hear back from her. I heard she was pretty good about sending back autographs. I'm in the process of writing to Robert Pattinson and singer/actresses Aly & AJ as well as the band, Everlife.

Thanks for reading!
my autograph collection:
in person: Ryan Cabrera, Kate Voegele, Hanson, Isaac Hanson
email: Alexa Vega
pre-prints: Benjamin Mckenzie, 7th Heaven cast
mail: David Ghallagher, Hanson
still waiting to hear from: Zac Efron (over a year ago), Kristen Stewart
in the process of mailing out: Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Taylor Swift, Kellan Lutz
nich9494
Interests:

Post by nich9494 »

Nice topic {thumb2}

Friday March 6 2009

Well, nothing much happened today autograph wise (now that I think about it, nothing really happend today full stop :? ). Autograph wise, I'm really looking forward to Tuesday to go to the post office to check my mail since we don't get it delivered to our house here :( . I sent out 9 requests on 1/12/09 and then another 7 on 1/17/09 then another 6 on 2/22/09 and then the latest batch of 11 on 3/2/09 So thats.. 33 altogether. So far I only got 1 response from those and that was Edwin Van der Sar :) Still waiting for the others, I'm definately looking forward to Tuesday to see if there are any successes in the mail.
I'm probably not going to send out another batch until late April. I saw 2 successes from Bam Margera from a day or 2 ago, and was really glad to see them because he was one of the 9 I sent on the 12th Jan, so this might be the start of a fresh wave of Bam Margera successes? :razz:

I'll put in another entry whenever there's anything new :)

Nich
x

*edit* hmm, I was looking at this an I noticed my siggy was missing, :?
SelenaandDemiFan
Interests:

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

Friday March 6th, 2009

Nothing in the mail today! But at school I did win an Ipod, as well as I did last trimester! :lol:
I am still DYING to get my Demi Lovato autographs back! I wish so much that she would pick up her mail!!!!!!!!!!! She sends lovely photos and I know she's getting LOADS of fanmail since her show premiered.

xoxo
Selenaanddemifan

:D
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Friday March 6th

I didnt get any autographs in the mail today and I am hoping so hard that I get Nikki Reeds autograph from the request I sent last month. Last night I went to the store and made a copy of my 8x10 photo op picture I took with Kellan at the convention and sent it to him hoping that he would sign it. My fingers are crossed tightly
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by aamir »

Saturday 07 March 2009
Okay, so I just managed to send to Meg Cabot and Franck Ribery, but with plenty of problems. See the following link:
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7&t=127156
If you can, please help me out.
I didn't recieve any mail today, by the way.
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by aamir »

Saturday 07 March 2009
Just an update. I wrote letters to Guus Hiddink, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Bonnie Wright, Alfred Molina, and T.I today. Then I packaged up Guus Hiddink and Gabriel Agbonlahor so they are ready to send out. I will package up the other ones tomorrow. I am looking forward to reading everyone elses diary entries!
nich9494
Interests:

Post by nich9494 »

Saturday March 7th

This is the first time I post using my itouch :) It's been such a boring day. However I did check my email today and saw I got an email from someone working for Don Airey saying they've sent out the autograph I requested. It's been about 2-3 weeks since I got a response in the mail so I'm looking forward to Tuesday to see if this has arrived. Also, I saw a Sean Faris success today from a few days ago. So this could be the start of a fresh wave of Sean Faris successes :). I'm glad because I'm such a huge fan and I'm waiting for a response from him (I sent out a request to him on the 1/12/09. :)
I also sent an email to the lady working at the Center stage management of the Dubai Desert Rock to see if she got my letters and managed to get my pictures signed by Opeth and Aigust Burns Red. I'll probably hear from her tomorrow.
So I guess bottom line ... Autograph wise... I'm looking forward to Tuesday :mrgreen:

Nich
X
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by aamir »

Saturday 07 March 2009
I'm going to have to send to Jackie Chan, Amanda Seyfriend, Dolly Parton, Alyson Stoner, and Aaron Eckhart again, this time I gotta go to the post office. I am slightly annoyed, although at least its something to do!
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

March 7th 2009

I am sending off to Kristian Stewart today and am gonna pray hard. I am working hard on my Twilight collection and after I work and get more in that I'll work on my Harry Potter collection. For now I have given up on Gossip Girl. The mail is just going up now so when it comes down I hope there is something for me!