what would you do if you were me?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

what would you do if you were me?

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hey guys as most of you know i talk to chelsea staub(actress) quite often on myspace and im a huge fan. anyway im wondering should i tell her i sent my letter out this past friday or should i just wait for a responce without mentionting any of this to her. btw i havent talked to her in a little while since i feel like im wasting her time and i feel bad that she talks to me so much, my messages arent like best freinds talking or none of thats its just usualy hi chelsea hope your doing well kinda stuff. and also i already told her i would be sending her again she said she doesent have a problem with that and she apreciates that i take time to write her.

ps i arleady got 2 signed photos from her(both are photos she sent thou) and i wanna send some of my own items to get signed.

but ya what would you do would you just wait then after recieving the auto say thanks or continue saying hi and chatting? and would you tell her that you mailed your letter?

thanks so much guys i apreciate this.
F.A.D.E

Re: what would you do if you were me?

Post by F.A.D.E »

That's for you to decide. I don't think I would mention it to her if I didn't have a closer friendship to her. I'd be afraid that she might get sick of me or something *lol*
Star9685
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Star9685 »

I used to talk to her on myspace. I really don't anymore because I feel like my messages are pointless now. I wrote her and I told her in a message I did because of the fact I figured out I sent it to the wrong address and wanted to know if she'd still get it. If I were you I wouldn't send her a special message about it but if you do message her you could casually mention it. (:
Most Wanted: Hilary Duff, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, J.K. Rowling, Paul McCartney, Suzanne Collins, Cast of; LOST, Psych, and the Vampire Diaries
Fave Successes: David Archuleta (IP), Miep Gies, Jordin Sparks, Glenn Beck, Adam Lambert, The Veronicas (IP)

Wonderful Hilary siggy by Seb (:
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

Star9685 wrote:I used to talk to her on myspace. I really don't anymore because I feel like my messages are pointless now. I wrote her and I told her in a message I did because of the fact I figured out I sent it to the wrong address and wanted to know if she'd still get it. If I were you I wouldn't send her a special message about it but if you do message her you could casually mention it. (:
thanks shes really nice and i love to talk to her so ya.