Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Today's successes...

He hails from Green Bay Wisconsin. He weighed in at 243 pounds.

Mr. Kennedy... Kennedy.

He also added some graffiti on Matt Morgan.. lol..

Sent: 1/15
Received: 1/22

Also got back Simply Luscious of ROH/TNA fame.

sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Nice Anderson success, did u use the TNA address for him? i read that there was some successes from him using the TNA address
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

sawfan93 wrote:Nice Anderson success, did u use the TNA address for him? i read that there was some successes from him using the TNA address
That's a negative. I've seen where he has responded from TNA, but I don't think they sort their mail but maybe once or twice a year.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
sawfan93 wrote:Nice Anderson success, did u use the TNA address for him? i read that there was some successes from him using the TNA address
That's a negative. I've seen where he has responded from TNA, but I don't think they sort their mail but maybe once or twice a year.
I sent to Anderson in May via TNA and so far nothing. Infact I've sent a bunch to TNA and only have gotten 3 response. Dixie, Terry Taylor, & Kendrick.

Cool success from Anderson. You always have some neat pics signed Cubsfan.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i just recived my package of autographs from nwalegends.com pics posted on my facebook page tomorrow great legends of ted bibiase rocky johnson greg the hammer valentine jim cornett tony atlas and others great legends

pic posted now on my facebook page
Last edited by warlordforever04 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kennedyniles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kennedyniles »

Hey everyone!

I received an awesome success from Cliff Compton today!! I'm really happy because he's been one of my favorites for awhile! I honestly can't remember who helped me out with the address, but they asked me not to give it out, so I won't.

Sent: January 15, 2011
Received: January 22, 2011
Total Number of Days Taken: 7! 8)

Cliff signed and personalized my 5x7 photo with, "To Dalton, Crack em!! {signature}. He also signed, personalized, dated, and wrote his website on my index card. As a bonus, he also included a signed WWE Heritage III trading card!! :mrgreen: I'm really happy with this one!

ImageImageImage

----kennedyniles {up}

http://www.kennedynilesautographs.webs.com - Please sign my guestbook!
http://www.wesendfanmail.forumotions.com - Join my forum!

Latest success: 1/25/2011: Earl Holliman! :)
Latest RTS: 1/25/2011: Daniel B. Windsor (UTF) :(
Latest Sent Request(s): 1/29/2011: Daniel B. Windsor Image
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

I'm not even gonna get my hopes up about my kendrick return from TNA coming in to be honest. This month has been dead all month for me with the exception of Sharkboy and Tully Blanchard. I got my other two returns from Kendrick that I sent to his house about a month and a half ago, and I think the one I sent to TNA was just a couple of doubles from the other stuff. Would be nice to get back some of the other stuff I sent to those at TNA though. Talking to him via Twitter, Hernandez said that since he hasn't been at any of the tapings recently he hasn't been given any of his fanmail but according to Kendrick, TNA is just sending packages of it to the talent. Becky Bayless commented last night that if I sent to her there she would sign for me, so I guess I'm gonna give her a shot.

I can't remember whether or not I even sent to Desmonde at TNA or not, but those returns look awesome. No new returns for me, but I did buy 4 magazines from Vince Russo's son on ebay signed by Bret Hart. The signatures look legit, and they are in fact from Russo's son because he emailed me a picture of Russo holding them. said he would be sending me a list and some pictures of other ones he is looking to sell.
fiz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fiz »

Hi guys
i was wondering if i can get ur input on something.
i just looked at my log book and i realized that i had sent to Bret Hart back in April of 2010 and i have not received anything back.
i did more research and i realized that members of this forum have sent to dates much later and still have received a response.

is the bret hart address still active? one thing i thought might hinder my response was that i didnt have any canadian stamps but i included $ for postage.

now im wondering if that was the case and if there is any point in sending back...
lemme know what you think

thanx in advance
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

fiz wrote:Hi guys
i just looked at my log book and i realized that i had sent to Bret Hart back in April of 2010 and i have not received anything back.
i did more research and i realized that members of this forum have sent to dates much later and still have received a response.

is the bret hart address still active? one thing i thought might hinder my response was that i didnt have any canadian stamps but i included $ for postage.

now im wondering if that was the case and if there is any point in sending back...

thanx in advance
He takes a while to respond but i'm sure he will. It took me around 6 months to get a response. He paid the return postage on my items even though i had put Canadian dollars in with my stuff so that shouldn't be an issue. When i asked Bret he says he still recieves around 200 new fan mail items per week so it must take alot of time to work through them.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

fiz wrote:Hi guys

thanx in advance
I sent to Bret in May and got it back pretty quick. I did the same thing with the money so maybe yours got lost or misplaced. I know the feeling I've sent to Jack Swagger, Jerry Lawler & others and haven't heard anything while others were getting their items back. I'd wait another month or 2 and maybe try again.