Who is/was the hardest autograph to obtain TTM/IP?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
lizane

Re: Who is/was the hardest autograph to obtain TTM/IP?

Post by lizane »

Thanks for the replies, everyone! {thumb2} I hope you will succeed in obtaining their autographs! {up}
Ejm1059 wrote:
lulu wrote:well Rob Pattinson doesn't answer a lot of letters.
Unfortunately William Moseley hasn't replyed my letter (I sent him one on September 1st 2008)
and Anna Popplewell. I haven't seen too much letters of her.
On the contrary Robert has answered many. If you search through the database you'll see many successes from him untill recently.

I love William & Anna :D
Yes, Robert used to be a very good signer right before the release of "Twilight", since then, I haven't seen a success from him yet. :? But don't give up hope just yet! ;-)

And lulu, just be patient with Will and Anna, they do reply very nicely to their fans, but it can take very long. {up}
lulu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lulu »

:) well I hope so! :)
and I told that about rob because I sent him a letter after the Harry Potter realase and he doesn't replyed! :(
It will be as I never existed
Siggie Made by Jade ^^!

Autographs recived: Skandar Keynes, Ben Barnes
Waiting for: Georgie Henley, Anna Popplewell, William Moseley and Robert Pattinson.
Most wanted: William Moseley, Georgie Henley, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Bonnie Wright.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Our are:

-Penelope Cruz: After 8 times which my sis wrote her, she finally answered her ;)))
-Amanda Seyfried: After 6 times (via agency and via venue) she finally answered us :)
-Jason Ritter: We also wrote him like 5 or 6 times and he finally answered us :D
amyfairycakes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amyfairycakes »

For me, it was Will Forte. I tried at three different addresses, two via SNL, one via a film set, and one via an agency. I never thought I'd hear back from him, but then last week, I received his autograph, and an index card used in an SNL sketch on-air!
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

The Gossip Girl cast but maybe that's becuase I probably didn't send right when I first started sending requests but I'll have to try again.
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
RGs_Gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RGs_Gal »

-JK Rowling: I wrote 2 times (one to each publisher) a few years back and I resigned to the fact that I probably wouldn't get her autograph. Then I decided to try again and I wrote to her this past July to her Edinburgh address and I got a lovely signed Harry Potter postcard from her. I was very surprised and happy with the success!
-Alan Rickman: This is my most sought after autograph. Since 2003, I've gotten 4 "rejection" letters from his PA and I still have two letters that haven't been responded to.
lalyil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lalyil »

I don't really write anymore but I used to, so let's see..

Alan Rickman took me 2 tries.. funnily enough after finally getting him I randomly met him twice in London, bumped into him lol

Gary Oldman I wrote to about.. 3-4 times, no success yet. Also tried to meet him on several occassions but he rarely goes to UK premieres :(

Tim Burton I wrote to once, no reply, then tried to meet him once, wasn't there (met Helena) then randomly heard about Corpse Bride prem, met him there and then later on that month met him 3 more times (twice I bumped into him lol)