One tree hill cast pictures, anyone lately ??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Missytik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

One tree hill cast pictures, anyone lately ??

Post by Missytik »

Did anybody get back a cast pisture lately ?? Does anybody know if the cast is still signing ?? I'm really found of the show and sent 3 requests this year and still no answer (sent sase).
Seeking for help please !! :mrgreen:
My favorites TTM : Jason Statham,Simon Pegg,Daniel Negreanu,Kevin Costner,Jean Reno,Robin Williams :) :) :)
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: One tree hill cast pictures, anyone lately ??

Post by sunkissed08 »

did you send a request to the one tree hill address? i thought they started filming again. :?
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
Missytik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Missytik »

sunkissed08 wrote:did you send a request to the one tree hill address? i thought they started filming again. :?
Yes the Wilmington address, NC. It's weird they've been shooting since june and no one got anything.
I'm a bit desperate !! :lol:
My favorites TTM : Jason Statham,Simon Pegg,Daniel Negreanu,Kevin Costner,Jean Reno,Robin Williams :) :) :)
proud2bevilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by proud2bevilla »

I really want to start getting some One Tree Hill cast autographs.

I was just wondering. When you want to get the cast signed photos, the ones of the main five, who do you write the letter to. Do you just address it to the five actors or do you have to write separate letters to each actor and put them all in the same envelope.

Olof Mellberg 2001-2008 Villa Legend
Missytik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Missytik »

proud2bevilla wrote:I really want to start getting some One Tree Hill cast autographs.

I was just wondering. When you want to get the cast signed photos, the ones of the main five, who do you write the letter to. Do you just address it to the five actors or do you have to write separate letters to each actor and put them all in the same envelope.
I sent 3 (1 March, 1 May, and 1 July) seperate for the "cast of One tree hill", and letter for each cast member in May (Chad, Sophia x 2(may and july for her B-Bay), Hilarie, Bettany Joy, Lee, (I bought James's on autograph world)). Which totalises 9 enveloppes, 9 SAE enveloppes, 3 pics, 18 IRC !!!!
But I'm really starting to wonder if I'm going to get anything back (Which totalises 9 enveloppes, 9 SAE enveloppes, 3 pics, 18 IRC !! :( )...
I guess I really want something back badly !! But got to say I really love this show !! {up}
Last edited by Missytik on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

i would definitely write to them separately. and i know i'm starting to lose hope :neutral: - hopefully we'll all get something back!
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

We wrote them separately and we only received answer from Chad and James :)