Burning photos on CD

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

http://kinoguru.com/images/promo/x_men_3/19.jpg

Aaron Stanford from X-Men: The Last Stand {up}

Thanks Ian :mrgreen:
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

TheCollector wrote:
Thanks, and sorry for confusing the issue :lol:

Ian :mrgreen:
That's okay, Ian. At least we all got a laugh out of it :lol:

The software you posted Stephan looks cool. I personally use Photo Impact XL.

Fatima xxx
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

TheCollector wrote:I haven't personally used the software R.S.V.P was taking about, but since it's free I would give it a try :wink:

Which picture are you trying to improve? If you give me an idea I *might* be able to locate a better copy for you :)

Well, Google Picasa is basicly the best organizer when you have thousands of HQ photos on your HD. What Google Picasa offers is to resize photos of any size to a 3x5, 5x7 and 8x10 size when you want your photos to be printed through your online photo labotary.

If you really want to work with photos and graphics I'd recommand Photoshop which I am using.

Best,
Stephan
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

FatimaDenmark wrote:The software you posted Stephan looks cool. I personally use Photo Impact XL.

Fatima xxx
Thanks Fatima, you'll like it very much once you get used to it since it's the best organizer when you have lots of photos on your HD.

You can also share your photos with friends though Picasa without sending anything by e-mail. Your friends can simply download photos from your HD that you like them to download.

And last but not least there's the Picasa Photo Album. I'm currently using it as Beta version, but I don't know if you can already access it as free users. Google asked me to test it, that's why I'm having it.

Best,
Stephan
xxx
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
leela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leela »

I look for large sized images on Google Images. They turn out pretty good for 4X6's. For 6X8's, wallpapers are the best. I don't send out 8X10's.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

TheMailman wrote:http://kinoguru.com/images/promo/x_men_3/19.jpg

Aaron Stanford from X-Men: The Last Stand {up}

Thanks Ian :mrgreen:
Hi TheMailman {up}

Sorry I couldn't find a better one, but yours isn't too bad as it is. You should get a pretty decent 5x7 from that.

The only other half decent pic I found was: Image

Sorry!
apollogree
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Burning photos on CD

Post by apollogree »

If a family member ask to see some of your pictures, but they want you to burn the pictures to a CD, so they can look at the CD on their own time. Would you burn the CD for them? Knowing this person also likes to email pictures to other people, whom those people will forward the email and so on.
Looking cream or lotion to remove pregnancy stretch marks? We researched and reviewed best stretch mark creams for long lasting results.