Rascal Flatts in Detroit (Make A Wish help)

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Gr8one
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Rascal Flatts in Detroit (Make A Wish help)

Post by Gr8one »

Looking to get a hold of someone that works for Rascal Flatts. They will be preforming this Saturday in Detroit and I work for a company that is a big part with Make a Wish we want to get a shirt autographed by them to raffle off in a few months. Not sure how the best way of getting a hold of someone in the band is...
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rascal Flatts in Detroit (Make A Wish help)

Post by WaltG123 »

Gr8one wrote:Not sure how the best way of getting a hold of someone in the band is...
Not this.

Hint: If you think this is it, you need to find work at a new company, as this one apparently requires you to have common sense & resourcefulness that you don't.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Insertnamehere.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rascal Flatts in Detroit (Make A Wish help)

Post by Insertnamehere. »

Ignore Walt. It's his time of the month.