please help!!!! address queston

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
luvdance123
$10 gift certificate winner

please help!!!! address queston

Post by luvdance123 »

So I sent a letter but I forgot to put the numbers in front of the street. Ex: (this is an example not the address I used because this is the university of Georgia)

Ex) john doe.
University of Georgia
Experiment street
Griffin, ga 30223

But I should have used:
John doe
University of Georgia
1109 experiment street
Griffin ga, 30223

Will my letter still be delivered?? Thanks for help!
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: please help!!!! address queston

Post by Hartster »

Depends. If it's a company or business or agency, most likely yes. If it's an individual, depends on how well the carrier knows the person. At best it will get there, but with a bit of delay.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I would say it probably wont get delivered to you, That was a major blunder on your part lol Not sure how you could forget to put your home number ... :roll:
luvdance123

Post by luvdance123 »

Haha I know. After I sent it I was like "oh no, that address didn't look right" then I realized what I did. Thanks for the help!!
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

If you put a reference it should get there, for example "University of Georgia". If not... it might depend on the carrier. I hope it gets delivered! :D
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
luvdance123

Post by luvdance123 »

renef09 wrote:If you put a reference it should get there, for example "University of Georgia". If not... it might depend on the carrier. I hope it gets delivered! :D
I hope it gets delivered too!! Crossing my fingers.