Jamie Bamber...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jamie Bamber...

Post by PsychoGeek »

I love Jamie Bamber; he's easily one of my favorite actors. :) I would really like to get his autograph, but most of the successes in the database are VV...

I don't think he signs through his TTM address, so does anyone know if he'll be doing anything VV soon?

Thanks for any help! {up}
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jamie Bamber...

Post by evenstar5 »

Mmmmm. Well I hope he signs TTM because I definitely already sent to him last month. We'll see if I get anything back. I really really hope so! Love him! {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

PsychoGeek wrote:I love Jamie Bamber; he's easily one of my favorite actors. :) I would really like to get his autograph, but most of the successes in the database are VV...

I don't think he signs through his TTM address, so does anyone know if he'll be doing anything VV soon?

I sent to Jamie in September 2011 and got a pre signed Battlestar Galactica photograph back and a letter from his agency saying that she would get my other photographs signed and sent to me. Nothing yet, but he has been busy!

Click these links if you want to have a look:
Jamie Bamber Photo
Jamie Bamber Letter
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

ff_angel wrote:
PsychoGeek wrote:I love Jamie Bamber; he's easily one of my favorite actors. :) I would really like to get his autograph, but most of the successes in the database are VV...

I sent to Jamie in September 2011 and got a pre signed Battlestar Galactica photograph back and a letter from his agency saying that she would get my other photographs signed and sent to me. Nothing yet, but he has been busy!

Click these links if you want to have a look:
Jamie Bamber Photo
Jamie Bamber Letter
Very cool pic! What address did you use for that? :)
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

PsychoGeek wrote:Very cool pic! What address did you use for that? :)
The Independent Talent Group Ltd. address in London. But it was a couple of years ago and I do not know if he is even represented by them anymore
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

ff_angel wrote:
The Independent Talent Group Ltd. address in London. But it was a couple of years ago and I do not know if he is even represented by them anymore
There's only one address in the database for him now... And it's in the US. :?
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

PsychoGeek wrote:
ff_angel wrote:
There's only one address in the database for him now... And it's in the US. :?
I used the one in the U.S. Still nothing back yet. :(