Sending autograph requests

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
adidas56casbuster

Sending autograph requests

Post by adidas56casbuster »

Hi, I am new to this website. I was just wondering how the whole sending an envelope thing worked. And how to request an autograph.. If anybody could help me out that would be great. Also, did anybody try any country singers? Like Sara Evans?
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

When you send an envelope you pretty much just put it in the envelope you are sending your letter in. I think the best thing to do is just be polite, sincere, and all that stuff.

When you request an autograph I wouldn't just write a letter that says 'Can I have an autograph', but write a letter explaining what you enjoy about their work.

I hope that helped at least a little bit. There are some topics at the begining of the Collecting Help forum that probably would be of more help to you.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

country singers Ive had success with, Brad Paisly, Neil McCoy, Charle Danials, Lee Greenwood, Steve Holy, Alabma and Little Big Town

maybe more but thats all I can think of right now
#-John-#
thizwoho
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending autograph requests

Post by thizwoho »

I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with sending of pics with a self addressed envelope to star wars stars , i haven't tried it myself, i assume those people would all have websites, anyone done it?
Complete buyer's Guide about Best Kickboxing Shoes in 2021. Get Complete Detailed Reviews about best Shoes for your kickboxing Training.
Mikeh914
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending autograph requests

Post by Mikeh914 »

How many stamps do you typically use for an autograph request from state to state?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:54 am.