OK - First time i need to run through this ALL

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
megaforce

OK - First time i need to run through this ALL

Post by megaforce »

Okie this is my first time I'm going to write to a celebrity, and also first time sending a letter out of my country.

I live in singapore and i'm going to send a letter to reese witherspoon :P. So I'm going to get a SASE if they have one - and i'm not sure if they have ircs here but they should. So do i just put everything in the SASE including the IRC? And how do I find out how many IRCs i need? Singapore in case you dont know is in asia right under malaysia. Its pretty far from the US where I'm writing to. Help would be appreciated - thanks!
megaforce

Post by megaforce »

Ah ok i figured a few things out after thinking xD. But ill be honest - ive never sent a letter before at all -_-. Ok so 1 question - i figured out DUH that i just put a SASE IN another envelope addressed to the actress. So on the SASE, what country stamps do i put? I cant get US stamps since im not there :/. So do i just put my address and IRCs in there? Or what? And when I send the letter, i put MY country's stamps on the big envelope right? And the SASE can be just any old regular envelope right; doesnt have to be a specific type? Thanks guys.
megaforce

Post by megaforce »

Ok thanks - pfft expensive :(. Ok so the SAE can be any old envelope with our address right? And if i don't have one, i can buy one at the post office? And btw since you are in sg, how many stamps i need to post to US? Thanks :P.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:28 pm.