IRC Pricelist

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Josianne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRC Pricelist

Post by Josianne »

Where do you buy you us stamp ? Because on usps site they only sell to resident of us !
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

Josianne wrote:Where do you buy you us stamp ? Because on usps site they only sell to resident of us !
You may want to set up a trade or something with someone else on this site that lives in the US. They can send you US stamps, and you can send them stamps from your country, as an example.
tracy771028
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tracy771028 »

If there are three photos and send to UK.
I live is Asia.

How many IRCs could I put?

Thank you very much.:)
Gary0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gary0 »

I'm going to send a letter to Brazil. I live in USA.

How many IRC's do i have to send?

Thanks.
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

Can you purchase IRC's in the United States? If so, where I can get them?

Thanks,

David

AKA THE GAS MAN!!!!!!!
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

IRC's are no longer for sale in the US i'm afraid.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
confuzzledgirl94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by confuzzledgirl94 »

So if I live in the u.s and want to send to the UK and have a prepaid stamp I use an IRC? And buy it online? I'm confused.
Mullins_Madhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mullins_Madhouse »

Hi

I am selling stamps from a number of countries via my web site

www.thealaddinscave.org.uk

also we have listed the weights and postage charges

many thanks

mark [uk]

Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

confuzzledgirl94 wrote:So if I live in the u.s and want to send to the UK and have a prepaid stamp I use an IRC? And buy it online? I'm confused.
You can't buy IRC's in the USA any more, they have been withdrawn from sale.

If posting to the UK you will now need UK stamps or paper currency (our smallest note is £5) for your return envelope.

Some members send a few US$ and have had replies.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
ig88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ig88 »

Could anybody give me a ballpark estimate what it would cost to send a 9.5x12" mailer (usually around 2.5 oz.) to the UK from the US? It's a lot easier for me to just stick on stamps and drop it in the mailbox rather than making a special trip to the post office. I have had success sending to anywhere in the U.S. for 3 (46¢) stamps, so I'm just wondering if it would be about the same. Thanks!