Sending To Canada

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
KristinaJ917
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending To Canada

Post by KristinaJ917 »

I'm wanting to try some VV addresses in Canada, but I'm not sure where to get stamps or how many I need. I live in the US and it'll be a couple of 4x6 photos in a standard envelope. Any help is appreciated! :)
BossC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending To Canada

Post by BossC1 »

The stamp on the letter TO Canada needs to be the USA international stamp. They are currently 1.40 at the post office.

The stamp on the envelope the star uses to respond to you and return your 4x6 photos needs Canada stamps. I look on eBay but I’ve also heard people use Amazon. I usually sent 2 4x6 but I haven’t checked in a while but I think they were 1.37 before the pandemic.

BossC1
KristinaJ917
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KristinaJ917 »

BossC1 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:04 am The stamp on the letter TO Canada needs to be the USA international stamp. They are currently 1.40 at the post office.

The stamp on the envelope the star uses to respond to you and return your 4x6 photos needs Canada stamps. I look on eBay but I’ve also heard people use Amazon. I usually sent 2 4x6 but I haven’t checked in a while but I think they were 1.37 before the pandemic.

BossC1
I found Canadian stamps at a decent price on the Canadian mail website. Would that be trustworthy like ordering from Royal Mail to get UK stamps?
BossC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC1 »

Definitely trustworthy. Some postal services don’t ship outside their county and I’m not sure if they do.

BossC1
KristinaJ917
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KristinaJ917 »

BossC1 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:59 pm Definitely trustworthy. Some postal services don’t ship outside their county and I’m not sure if they do.

BossC1
They seem to. The website just wouldn't cooperate and let me finish the order (page wouldn't load). I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks!

Edit to add: What keywords do you use on eBay? All I can seem to find are the collectible type stamps, not ones to use on envelopes.