Sending To UK help

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Crazy_Kiss_Fan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending To UK help

Post by Crazy_Kiss_Fan. »

Hello all!
I have been out of the autograph collecting game via fanmail for a few years. Been doing more in person lately. But I want to get back into the mailing a letter to a celeb part. Especially to my favorite actors who live in the United Kingdom. Now I do know about in 2013 when I stopped doing mail in collecting. I was told the last time I got IRCs that the USPS would stop selling IRCs. Which is what I used to use to send to the UK in the past. Now that I want to go back into it. What do I need? If I need UK stamps how do I get them? I tried checking Amazon to no avail. The only thing I found was the global forever international stamps. Which I'm thinking I may buy to send to the UK. Instead of my usual USPS forever stamps. Because the USPS also informed me they do not sell UK stamps :/ I could ask my friend who lives in London to buy me some UK stamps. But I don't really want to bother him with that every time I need stamps. Or is that my best?

Last Success: Tobias Sammet
Last Sent: None
Favorite Autograph Received: Alan Rickman & Adam Croasdell
Favorite IP: Trans-Siberian Orchestra (East Group)
Most Wanted: Hugh Jackman, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Bill Nighy
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sending To UK help

Post by admin »

Hi Crazy_Kiss_Fan. :)

You can buy british stamps here: https://www.royalmail.com/

Fanmail 8)
BossC1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending To UK help

Post by BossC1 »

It’s best if you find a way to purchase UK stamps: via your friend, eBay or the Royal Mail website.

The international usps stamps work for the letter TO the UK not from the UK to the USA.

BossC1