to send a pic or ot send a pic. that is my question

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
bookworm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

to send a pic or ot send a pic. that is my question

Post by bookworm »

im a huge fan of everything twilight. i would love to add autographs to my collection. i have the actors addresses and ive sent letters but i havent been recieving replies. ive been waiting until february this year for a reply from anyone. now should i send another letter to them or send a letter with a photo? what works? and also the IRC's are a new thing for me. do i send them to? i usually just send a letter and a few months later i recieve something, but my mailbox is empty. please help me. ive found the addresses on this site so im hoping someone can help me.
Last edited by bookworm on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicole~

Re: to send a pic or ot send a pic. that is my question

Post by Nicole~ »

Hi, I will move this to collecting help. thanks
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Hey Kim....As Far As The Photos Come I Send One Photo Of My OWN (If I Have It)...If NOT I Ask The Person To INCLUDE a Signed Photo..... I Also Write Them a LETTER...And I Include a SASE...It WIll Come QUICKER If You Include a SASE (Which is a Self Addressed Stamped Evnvelope) So If Not That Will Equal a SLOWER RESPONSE... :) And Dependong On Who It Is..I Would Send It Again...But The TWILIGHT CAST Gets ALOT OF MAIL...So I Wouldnt Just Yet Send Another One....WAIT A LIL BIT LONGER...Any More Questions? :) Hope I Helped You! :)
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

Hey bookworm :D
Most celebs provide there own photo. You can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for celebs you want to write to and check the previous feedback to see if the celebs provide there own photos. Personally, I would send my own photo but it is up to you really :D Only send IRC's if you are sending overseas. How many IRC's you will need would depend on the size & weight of your envelope.
Good luck :mrgreen:
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

But For VV I ALWAYS Send My Photo Cuz Im NEVER Sure IF They WIll Have a 8x10....so.. :)