postage price

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
samotar19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

postage price

Post by samotar19 »

hello, I want to ask you for advice very nicely. the return envelope I have a bubble size of 240x350mm, the total weight of the envelope is 0.11kg. how many stamps should I stick on the envelope of the post office in Slovakia. Thanks for help
postage from america to slovakia
I have red round stemps forever 2020 Global usa
samotar19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: postage price

Post by samotar19 »

please help me
Lundar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: postage price

Post by Lundar »

Perhaps this website will help:

https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c341

You probably want: First-Class Mail International - Retail Large Envelopes (Flats) as it sounds like you are wanting to send a large envelope (as long as it's flat).

0.11 kg is about 4 ounces, and Slovakia is Price Group 5.

An international forever stamp is worth $1.20, so you would need enough of them to equal the price (my math makes it five stamps for a four ounce envelope) but the prices on the website will hopefully tell you for sure. Be careful, though, if the weight of the pictures in your envelope make it over 5 ounces you will need another stamp.

If your envelope is not flat or is rigid you may need to use First-Class Package International Service which would be around three times as much.