How many stamps do I need to use?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How many stamps do I need to use?

Post by jewels1 »

Hello everyone, I wanted to know how many stamps I use for US stamps and how many pro global forever? (I already went to the post office to try to calculate and I could not)
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
admin
Site Admin

Re: How many stamps do I need to use?

Post by admin »

Hi jewels1 :)

It depends on the weight / shape / size of your envelope :mrgreen:

1 international forever stamp costs $1.15. You can buy them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071V ... 1a3532aa62

1 international forever stamp = 1 once letter = 28 g letter
2 international forever stamps = 2 onces letter = 56 g letter

You can calculate the price (=number of stamps you need) here: https://postcalc.usps.com/ <<arrow$ USPS Postage Price Calculator

For example, if you live in Germany and you want to receive a letter from United States.

Then click, calculate price based on Shape and Size.

On the next page, enter 1 once (28 g) if your letter is under 1 once. Click "Letter".

On the next page, click "None of the following" for a normal envelope

The result for an envelope under 1 once (28 g): The cost is $1.15 = 1 international forever stamp
So if your self addressed envelope + your picture weight under 1 once / 28 grams put 1 international forever stamp on it.

Uploaded with surfmypictures

The result for an envelope under 2 onces (56 g): The cost is $2.13 ~ 2 international forever stamp

The price for a First-Class Mail® International Large Envelope under 2 ounces (56 g) the price is $3.18 (~3 international forever stamps)

Fanmail 8)
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How many stamps do I need to use?

Post by jewels1 »

thank you soooo much
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}