How to send fanmail to Hong Kong?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How to send fanmail to Hong Kong?

Post by Hartster »

"2) don’t worry about postage if you’re sending it to HK since to whomever you’re sending it to, may be kind enough to pay for postage."

That's the key phrase - "may be kind." Or they may throw it in the garbage.

Always, always provide some means of getting what you want back to you, whether it's stamps from their country or money to cover postage. You're asking them for a favor - and you should make it easier for them to respond to you.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
AO24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AO24 »

I’m from Philippines i have some questions cuz I’m newbie in TTM. Im going to send an item to US using Philippine stamp will my item return?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AO24 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:35 pm I’m from Philippines i have some questions cuz I’m newbie in TTM. Im going to send an item to US using Philippine stamp will my item return?
You have to include US stamps for the return ;-)

Fanmail 8)