Postal Service

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
picture_blogger86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Postal Service

Post by picture_blogger86 »

So the last autograph I received was earlier this year or last year from Robert Clohessy from Blue Bloods. It took a whole year to receive and when I did receive it, the postal service ruined it by folding it into the post box. I don't know why because my dad receives business stuff in the same size envelopes and none of his envelopes are folded so therefore it was able to fit into the mail box, or post box what ever you want to call it!! I'm just so darn unlucky.

Has anyone else have their post service ruin their autographs? If so what did you end up doing with the ruined autograph?

I kept one autograph that got ruined, which is by (the late) Garry Marshall when I wrote to him somewhat after Princess Diaries came out. He also was a host on a tv show that about people creating movies. It was a contest TV Show like the Next Cake boss but with movies. It was one of my favorites when I was a teen or early 20's. lol. That seems so far away now.

Soo..... Has anyone else have their post service ruin their autographs? If so what did you end up doing with the ruined autograph?
Recently Received: Paige O'Hara, Don Rickles, Phyllis Smith, Larry The Cable Guy, Sam Elliott, Katharine Ross :)
RTS: Nick Offerman :(