poster

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!

poster

Post by Guest »

how can i send a poster to a celebrity and get it back signed. thanks
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: poster

Post by TheCollector »

Anonymous wrote:how can i send a poster to a celebrity and get it back signed. thanks
Hi {up}

I would send it with a letter and return postage as usual, but mail it out in a postal tube. That way you can roll it up rather than folding it.

I would put your letter inside with the poster, and enclose sufficient stamps / irc's for the celeb to mail it back to you. I would also send a self-addressed mailing label so the celeb can return your signed poster to you in the same tube.

One word of warning though...... Since the mailing costs are likely to be quite high, I would make absolutely sure that you are sending to the correct address.

If you are sending via an agency, it might be worth emailing or phoning beforehand.

Good luck! {up}

Ian :mrgreen:
courtney

Post by courtney »

if you want you can!! Make sure if you want it to fit in a 9x10 fold it up!! Paper posters from magazines work great!!

:mrgreen:
Thanks hangman!

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR MORE INFO ABOUT MY CHARITY AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE CHANGE FOR THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION! AUCTION IS IN EARLY 2009.
http://www.myspace.com/courtneycharityautographs

REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND!
James

Post by James »

Hi Guest, why dont you join the forum?

I think you can send a poster- I have sent 2 A4 ones and had them back signed by footballers, and it worked. I sent a A4 sase for it to come back in, and it did.

Hope this helps,

James x

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:49 pm.