Sending Mail Inernationally

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
brycemesser
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending Mail Inernationally

Post by brycemesser »

I was wondering what sort of postage I have to use to send mail from the US to the UK? and is it the same for my return envelope? I am specifically hoping to get a playbill from Nathan Lane who is currently playing in "Angels in America" at the National Theatre. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sending Mail Inernationally

Post by admin »

Hi :)

Use US stamps for a letter from US to UK and UK stamps for a letter to US from UK :neutral:

Fanmail 8)
nlsherwood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nlsherwood »

I'm sending a fan letter to Doris Day in the U.S.

I'm from England, UK, and the Doris Day website say enclose FIVE CURRENT international postal coupons, along with your request and self-addressed envelope. It also says if should I not be able to obtain postal coupons to make a minimum $10 USD donation to cover international postage/handling via the Doris Day Animal Foundation website. I have donated.

But what stamps should I used to send it and make sure it gets to the US in the first place?
Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ask your local post office :mrgreen: or use this page: http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

alisondaewon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alisondaewon »

Make sure your stuff gets to its international location by having the address written clearly, ordercollegepapers.com and the address completed only in English. Be sure to include all relevant information to ensure your stuff gets to the right place at the right time.
mushroom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mushroom »

alisondaewon wrote:Make sure your stuff gets to its international location by having the address written clearly, ordercollegepapers.com and the address completed only in English. Be sure to include all relevant information to ensure your stuff gets to the right place at the right time.