Autographed Videogames TTM

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Portnoyd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographed Videogames TTM

Post by Portnoyd »

I went through a few pages of threads to see if this has been asked before, but I didn't turn up anything. I apologize if this has been asked before.

I am interesting in having my Nintendo carts signed by relevant persons, whether it's celebrities, sports stars or programmers. I see all the addresses here and I'm pretty excited about the prospects, but I have some questions...

Since these are bigger than photos, they can't just be sent in an envelope - a bubble mailer at the least, a box preferably. Has anyone done something similar and had success? I am thinking the best option would be a larger bubble mailer with a smaller SAS bubble mailer inside to return. However, do celebrities scoff at anything beyond photos?

Some of these games are worth something now so unless the games are low value, they are definitely not going in the mail. I would assume that I will not get the games back, worst case. What has everyone's experience with larger items through the mail?

If it's any help, these are the celebrities I have lined up for an initial go at this: Ryne Sandberg (baseball), Al Unser Jr (racing), Alex Winter (movie star), Bob Chandler (trucks), Danny Sullivan (racing), Tina Louise (celebrity), Greg Norman (golfer), Alexey Pajitnov (programmer), John Davidson (game show host), Marc Summers (Double Dare), Jack Nicklaus (golfer), Bill Elliott (racing), Ivan Lendl (Tennis), Fabio (model).

Thanks for any advice you can give!
Portnoyd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autographed Videogames TTM

Post by Portnoyd »

Please reread my post (if you are not a bot). None of the links are helpful.