Studio Fan Mail Question

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.

Moderator: admin

sparkling-angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Studio Fan Mail Question

Post by sparkling-angel »

Hi all!

I'm very much a newbie to the whole autograph hobby, so excuse me if my question seems stupid :).

I realise Studio Fanmail sends PPs, and that they send them for free (am I right here?), but does anyone know if they send them out for free all around the world? (i.e. Australia in my case) Or just in America? Would I have to pay for shipping?

I'm thinking that if I can't get authentic autographs from some of my fave actors/actresses, I might just settle for a PP. If I can get it for free, why not, eh?
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Re: Studio Fan Mail Question

Post by TheCollector »

sparkling-angel wrote:Hi all!

I'm very much a newbie to the whole autograph hobby, so excuse me if my question seems stupid :).

I realise Studio Fanmail sends PPs, and that they send them for free (am I right here?), but does anyone know if they send them out for free all around the world? (i.e. Australia in my case) Or just in America? Would I have to pay for shipping?

I'm thinking that if I can't get authentic autographs from some of my fave actors/actresses, I might just settle for a PP. If I can get it for free, why not, eh?
Hi sparkling-angel {up}

You are right that Studio Fan Mail only send out pre-prints, and they do send them out free of charge all around the world (apparently)!

I say apparrently because I have seen other people have successes from them in the UK, but I ordered about 5 or 6 over 3 months ago and I have not yet received anything.

Apparently delivery overseas can be very slow (several months) but I am reliably informed that they do arrive . . . . . . eventually!!!!

Cheers {thumb2}
Ian
sparkling-angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by sparkling-angel »

Thanks for your help! I suppose autograph collecting is all about patience and the anticipation :).

Post by Guest »

I'm from New Zealand and I've received a Studio Fan Mail photo.
berry19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by berry19 »

Guys!
Hope you all are doing good. I am just started with all these things and practically I got into all these just by seeing some video online. Kind of liking it so far.
Just one question, can I get authentic signature?
And if not not can I get PP for free, like it that a possibility?
Please help me out on this
An Professional Essay Writer Online
heathcotegeo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by heathcotegeo »

Thanks for your assistance! I suppose that waiting and being patient are the keys to success in collecting autographs.
polinkuer12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by polinkuer12 »

Please wait patiently until you get a signature you really love
williamevans
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by williamevans »

Send fan mail and autograph requests to: The Spanky Taylor Company at 916 West Burbank Blvd., Suite #206C, Burbank, CA 91506, USA. Slope Game
Evizint
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Evizint »

williamevans wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:36 pm Send fan mail and autograph requests to: The Spanky Taylor Company at 916 West Burbank Blvd., Suite #206C, Burbank, CA 91506, USA.fnaf plus
Any update?
fram lee666
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by fram lee666 »

cooi {up}