Question??

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Scooba907
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question??

Post by Scooba907 »

Hi MR. Snyder,
I would have to say that I would have to question the culture and atmosphere that you as a sporting event owner brings to his or her franchise. I have watched and rooted for the Redskins before and after you bought the team and I must say, I am not impressed. I have done my own personalized scouting of the current team that you have on the roster. You have a very young and talented squad except the QB might still be in question? Other than the QB position, there should be NO reason as to why that NFL team the Redskins are 1-7 this year. So it got me thinking. The staff sees, hears, and knows everything. The coaching, the players, they're not the problem. The problem rubs off on them. That is your atmosphere, MR. Snyder's atmosphere and culture. I have watched you sink and drown the team that I have grown up to love for the last 20 years and quite frankly sir, I am fed up with it!! Somethings got to give. You should maybe consider selling the team. Is this what you want your legacy to be known as is a loser?? I'm sorry but not everybody can own an NFL franchise. You either have it or don't and from where i've been sitting, watching you kill the franchise, you don't. I will however say thank you for not giving in to those liberals and keeping the team mascot name. I grew up off the Redskins name am all for the reasons for the name being what it is. That's the only right thing that I have seen from you since owning the franchise. So think about it. Think about what I said.

Best Regards,

Stephen Walsh