fail iron maiden download festival

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

fail iron maiden download festival

Post by Baggiebubs »

Yesterday had a card to pay £1.09, got excited that would be iron maiden replying a bigger sae so I don't paying that but was not :( it was Donnington park returning them unsigned in big package and stuck on my 7x5 size sae on top, very disappointed and not happy. Also they refused it frist then they decided to have it, just to do that :(
mantas
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: fail iron maiden download festival

Post by mantas »

Iron Maiden to get viaVenue is more as difficult.I've tried three times. 2 times in the states and for 3 weeks here in germany. No chance my friend. Now i will not try it once more. {down}
Yankeesmetallica
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yankeesmetallica »

Got them VV when they played at a show in Texas, you should check with the venue to see if they pass the mail
Best successes:
Basketball:Cassell,Nowitzki,Jason Terry,Archibald,Parish,Dumars,Alvan Adams,Stockton,Majerle,Tripucka,Granger,Jerry West,Z-Bo,Chambers,Vince Carter,Oakley,Sabonis,Daugherty,Tim Hardaway,Kidd,Nance,Demarcus Cousins,D-Will,Hornacek,Rick Barry,Pettit,Kevin Love,Hibbert,David West,Gortat,Sikma,Andre Miller, Bobby Knight,Schrempf,Walter Davis,Kevin Martin

Baseball:Garvey,Will Clark,Dale Murphy,Fred Lynn,Key,Doerr,Bunning,Kaline,Olerud,Percival,Clemens,Carlos Santana,Tim Hudson,Phil Niekro,Singleton,Kershaw,Masterson,Boggs,John Franco,Campaneris,Grady Sizemore,Joe Nathan

Football:Peyton,Andre Reed,Kurt Warner,Roddy White,Jordy Nelson,Jeff George,Ray Rice,Tittle,Steven Jackson,Peppers,Dungy,Lawrence Taylor,Steve Young,Terry Bradshaw,Sterling sharpe,Larry Johnson,Carl Banks,Feagles,Watt,Doug Martin,Simms,Dickerson

Other:Federer,Eruzione,Phil Collins,IRON MAIDEN,Petr Cech,Charlie Watts,Billy Joel,Brian May,Oliver Kahn,Novoselic,Agassi,SLASH,RVP, BALOTELLI

Total:165 rec'd
mantas

Post by mantas »

Yankeesmetallica wrote:Got them VV when they played at a show in Texas, you should check with the venue to see if they pass the mail
It's true my friend but the o2 world (to which i wrote ) in berlin [germany] consigns the mail definitely .It gives much successes from this location. :cry: