Kiefer Sutherland Success-ish/FAILURE

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Rebafan

Kiefer Sutherland Success-ish/FAILURE

Post by Rebafan »

Sent: 3/7/11 – 3x 4x6, 1x 8x10 '24' cast photo, LOR, and SASE
Received: 6/9/11 – All photos back signed – I believe it is Secretarial after comparing (AUTHENTICITY COMMENTS WELCOME!) > What I was afraid of getting since it was taking so long, but was trying to tell myself since he told me on Twitter (SEE BELOW) he was going to be signing the items sent to the theater that he actually would...but shoulda known since he is famous for using a secretary/assistant to sign for him... Such a disappointment :( Wish I lived near New York, NY cause I would have liked to meet him and get them signed in-person since '24' is one of my FAVORITE shows!!

Second Secretarial in a row... Wish they'd just return the photos instead of ruining them!! Guess I'll be putting these ones with my Robin Williams Secretarials... :?

(NO LONGER VALID)
Kiefer Sutherland
“That Championship Season”
Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre
242 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

Twitter Reply:

PHOTOS:

ENVELOPE:

RebaFan :roll:
cdcplaya

Re: Kiefer Sutherland Success-ish

Post by cdcplaya »

I got the same back today too. Dissapointed as well.
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kiefer Sutherland Success-ish/FAILURE

Post by velvetgold »

Ugh, SO disappointing! He doesn't even sign authentically via venue?!? Oy. Not looking forward to getting my sec. I'm sorry for you, and the rest of us who believed he would sign authentically via this show.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Sorry to hear about your failure. I sent in a playbill request, but haven't seen it come back yet. Still hoping it will though.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
frankyboy1978
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by frankyboy1978 »

I got the same back today too. Dissapointed as well :( :( :cry: :cry:
tanda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tanda »

I also got a SEC today.

My opinion: Secretarials are forgeries. Period!
actorfactor8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by actorfactor8 »

Ryan, When did you send your request? I sent one May 24th for the charity auction I told you about before and we got ours back June 6th. We didn't get a playbill, though (although our request didn't even mention wanting a specific thing signed). They sent back this cool CD size "thing". It is folded in half and has a picture of the cast and they all signed it (so ours is definitely authentic!! - it looks nothing like these secs) and the front of it says "that championship season." Sorry to hear so many people got secs....that's unfortunate
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I sent my request on May 7th 2011. {up} I'm pretty sure they should still have extras left over and that mine will come either tomorrow or next week.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

cdcplaya wrote:I got the same back today too. Dissapointed as well.
Totally Disappointing!
irish_angel wrote:That's disappointing, espcially when he had said on Twitter he would be signing via the theatre :( Guess i should expect my sec signed pics back soon too then :(
I guess he figured people don't know that he isn't the one signing so he could say "yes"...so disappointing fur sure!!
velvetgold wrote:Ugh, SO disappointing! He doesn't even sign authentically via venue?!? Oy. Not looking forward to getting my sec. I'm sorry for you, and the rest of us who believed he would sign authentically via this show.
He is one of my most wanted and it's disappointing that he had the person at his agency sign them instead :(
RYAN-J wrote:Sorry to hear about your failure. I sent in a playbill request, but haven't seen it come back yet. Still hoping it will though.

RYAN-J 8)
Thanks Ryan...I sent a playbill request on May 3rd so I still have hope I'll still get an authentic if they are still sending them...Good Luck to you getting one too!!
frankyboy1978 wrote:I got the same back today too. Dissapointed as well :( :( :cry: :cry:
Yes, Very Disappointing! :roll:
tanda wrote:I also got a SEC today.

My opinion: Secretarials are forgeries. Period!
They should just send them back instead of ruining them...but he probably doesn't think people know they are "fakes."
actorfactor8 wrote:Ryan, When did you send your request? I sent one May 24th for the charity auction I told you about before and we got ours back June 6th. We didn't get a playbill, though (although our request didn't even mention wanting a specific thing signed). They sent back this cool CD size "thing". It is folded in half and has a picture of the cast and they all signed it (so ours is definitely authentic!! - it looks nothing like these secs) and the front of it says "that championship season." Sorry to hear so many people got secs....that's unfortunate
I sent a playbill request on May 3rd...so still have hope to get an authentic one...CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS and GOOD LUCK WITH THE AUCTION!!