MILEY CYRUS MEGA SUCCESS!! X5!! So Happy! :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MILEY CYRUS MEGA SUCCESS!! X5!! So Happy! :)

Post by Zimmy »

cadethouser wrote:I sent to this address:

Miley Cyrus
c/o Bluefin Productions, LLC
824 Distributors Row
Harahan, LA 70123

Was this the right one?
Yes, but don't get you're hopes up.
You just let hundreds of people know the
address and I am assuming a lot will send now.
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

kimmylee wrote:
Zimmy wrote:
MileyFanDeniz wrote:Wich one was right sending to production office in Harahan,Louisiana or to movie set ?
Production office.
It's official, I am a total ditz! I declared on here a few days ago I sent to the wrong address.... for some silly reason I thought LA was Los Angeles California, but of course that would have been CA and not LA (and that LO was Louisianna).... what this means is I did send to the right address 17th Jan, I am so pleased.

:oops: As a half american who has lived there I am sooooo :oops:
Don't worry about it.
She will be filming another
movie before you know it.
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

I think I Should not put the address for all to see, just you PM who has received an answer and Asked to confirm if the address is correct.
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

Filming has wrapped now though, confirmed, so surely it doesn't matter?

(btw I did send to the right address ahahah!)
NO LONGER ACTIVE
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Considering that film has wrapped, it's fine to post the address now & if people do send, well then it's wasted time and stamps on their end. :neutral: and that is the correct one I used, although some put the 'scarlet fire entertainment' & others put 'bluefin productions LLC' and both worked. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
DLW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DLW »

I have never seen so many rude/selfish people in my life as are on this site "I already got my signature from Miley so I wont share the address until she is done filming" what a crock of crap! If you have got what you wanted from her why care if other people get some, if anything is gonna make her or anyone else for that matter not wanna sign it will be because people send her FIVE items to sign at once... gimme a break who in the heck needs five autos from the same person?? If that aint spamming her I dont know what is! And to make it worse half these people sending to her are grown men, do you not realize how weird and creepy that is for a grown man asking for a autograph from a teenage girl if your not getting it for your kids...
Last edited by DLW on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I used to be nice about sharing VV addresses, but I found out quickly all that did was lead to nothing as the addresses got spammed like you wouldn't beleive and no one got replies. {down}

Plus with TTM collecting, there comes a time when certain info should not be shared in order for people to actually get replies. this being one of them.

And I see nothing wrong with sending five items. I've had two previous failures. spent money on stamps and got pre-prints in return. Plus, she didn't have to sign them all if she didn't want to. But she did. and I'm not in it for the monetary gain that I could get from these, these are in my collection and probably never leaving.

RYAN J. 8)
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

:D {up}

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:48 pm.
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson