American Idiot Playbill Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
kman102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

American Idiot Playbill Success

Post by kman102 »

About a month ago I sent a LOR and SASE to the St. James Theatre for American Idiot. Today, I recieved a cast signed playbill in my SASE. If anyone can help with the names, I would really appreciate that.

http://es.tinypic.com/r/5dw5ys/7
RYAN J.

Re: American Idiot Playbill Success

Post by RYAN J. »

Awesome Success!! I'll sit down tonight and see if I can decipher some of the names for you. {up} I sent to Billie Joel when he was their for one week, but not sure if I'll get one of these.

RYAN J. 8)
kman102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kman102 »

RYAN J. wrote:Awesome Success!! I'll sit down tonight and see if I can decipher some of the names for you. {up} I sent to Billie Joel when he was their for one week, but not sure if I'll get one of these.

RYAN J. 8)
OK, thank's. Did you know Billie Joe will be their again for like 50 shows in Jan. and Feb.?
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

No I didn't! Maybe if my letter hadn't reached before her left, that they'll hang onto it until he comes back. {up} Would be great if they did. I was up till like 3:00AM working on that request! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
kman102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kman102 »

RYAN J. wrote:No I didn't! Maybe if my letter hadn't reached before her left, that they'll hang onto it until he comes back. {up} Would be great if they did. I was up till like 3:00AM working on that request! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
Wow, I hope you get a reply. That would be really cool. I have his autograph on a CD.
thepackpuller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thepackpuller »

what size sase?
kman102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kman102 »

thepackpuller wrote:what size sase?
I used one that was like 9 x 12 or something like that. It was my first playbill request, so I didn't know all you need is 6x9.
jeries
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeries »

I sent for cast signed playbill 10-9-10. Still haven't rec. this was before billie joe and i didn't know at the time i sent it he was joining the cast. I sent a really long letter too.

Although when i was 13 or 14 in 1998-1999 or so i did write reprise records and got an autographed 8x10 of greenday (the website at the time said send SASE TO whatever FOR AUTOGRAPHED GREEN DAY PHOTO- i had to ask my mom what a sase was- we sent it off and i got it a day or two before my birthday)