Paul Mccartney success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
FMercuryLove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paul Mccartney success

Post by FMercuryLove »

Hello..
AMAZING SUCCESS!! WOW!
Bad luck on all of the people who missed out :(
Next time he's doing something like this, will someone inform me please? Haha. I, and I'm sure many others, would love to send him a letter!...and hopefully get a reply like this!
Thanks a lot,
Nice one {thumb2}
x
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

I used to send without verification too. But after wasting about 2-300 dollars in postage and costs, over time, I had to stop doing that.

I can't afford to keep doing that, I just can't afford to lose that kind of money. So I always call ahead to check. I called several times telling them I needed to speak with the person that would know the answers to my questions on fan mail. I got forwarded to a few people until finally I was talking to the person that said he was the one to ask.

He said they do pass on mail to the players, but when it comes to concerts his office has nothing to do with it at all. They don't communicate with the production in any way.

If I had lots of money I would go ahead and send. But I can barely afford to pay for what I do send. That is why I go to the trouble of calling to make sure they forward first.

I just wish this guy had said he didn't know, if he didn't know. But he clearly said they did not forward to concerts.
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

I prefer writing an email to speaking on the phone, but even then there have been times when they just don't respond, so I'm left wondering if I missed out. Someone here had a great success where I had been told they definitely did not pass mail on. So, who did pass it on, I don't know.

Recently I put return address on ones I'm not entirely sure of, eg. if I couldn't get in touch with the venue. But still, I haven't had any of those RTS yet.

I wish everyone good luck for this collecting week.
canadian macca fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadian macca fan »

I myself have lost lots of items in the mail, because they haven't been returned, but I knew I needed to take a chance that Macca might respond.
I have sent cd jackets to MPL (his London office) in the past, and didn't even get a letter saying he doesn't sign anymore.
I don't know if it helped, but I made sure not to send anything Beatles related, and I only talked about his Wings, and solo works in my letter. Paul knows what his signature is worth, and I bet sending anything Beatles related is a lost cause.
Good Luck to all of you that sent to him on his mini summer tour!
autographgirlygirl

Post by autographgirlygirl »

I just got my SASE back with a form letter basically saying there wasn't enough time to fill my request! {down} I sent a letter, SASE, index card to Mr. McCartney to that venue. That makes you, Canadian Macca Fan extremely lucky! He must've received yours before mine! I guess I got to try again.
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

omg im so jelous! haha :)
Thank you
Wifi Dude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wifi Dude »

OMG cool success canadian macca fan!!!!

nice pic too! {thumb2}