Trash
Jasonm25870
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Zoe Henry success

Post by Jasonm25870 »

theman1223 wrote:
Jasonm25870 wrote:
Themagictouch wrote:On 29th June 2013, sent actress zoe henry a letter of request for an autograph along with a stamped address envelope and today got a dedicated cast card back.

Sent: 29th June 2013

Received: 12th september 2015

Address used:
C/0 Emmerdale Production Centre
27 Burley Road
Leeds
West Yorkshire
LS3 1JT

Address no longer valid as production has moved to the kirkstall studios.

Sorry no scanner
Utter load of ****, go and do it properly like I do or not at all....
Have you seen my Natalie J Robb ? You know, that one who allegedly doesn't reply....
Don't be mean, he/she doesn't have a scanner, so what I don't.
Scanners aren't expensive these days and come with printers built in
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

Don't worry about Jason. He's a 45 year old man who's single lives on his own and he writes letters to people from Emmerdale. Lol. He's upset and jealous of the magictouch poster so he posts on every post he makes and tries to upset him but It doesn't work. There are lots of posters Here that don't post photos but Jason aged 45 doesn't bother them. He's obsessed with themagictouch. :lol: :lol:
Jasonm25870

Post by Jasonm25870 »

Towie96 wrote:Don't worry about Jason. He's a 45 year old man who's single lives on his own and he writes letters to people from Emmerdale. Lol. He's upset and jealous of the magictouch poster so he posts on every post he makes and tries to upset him but It doesn't work. There are lots of posters Here that don't post photos but Jason aged 45 doesn't bother them. He's obsessed with themagictouch. :lol: :lol:
I've not seen many posters who don't post pics up.....and I stick mainly to Doctor Who thank you very much. I only write to people from other programmes if I've seen them in something else. If anyone happens to have been in emmerdale it's pure coincidence. I happen to be watching Natalie Robb in The Bill at the moment too. I did mention that in my letter to her. The reason I use agents addresses instead of production office is that it is also quicker....so don't be getting on my case towie96.
I want to know how you know so much about me.
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

Haha Jason you are funny and you have no idea. Lol.

Chow for now
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramaticsuccess »

[quote="Jasonm25870".Scanners aren't expensive these days and come with printers built in[/quote]

He doesn't need to purchase one just for your benefit. If you don't believe him or like his posts then I suggest you don't click, read, and comment on them. Simple as that.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Themagictouch :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Zoe Henry
"Emmerdale"
ITV Yorkshire Studios
Kirkstall Rd
Leeds, LS3 1JS
UK

{star} Zoe Henry on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

Jasons gone
He has asked the admin to close his account

What he doesn't know is his home address is still on one of his posts. :mrgreen:
Colonel Mustard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Towie96 wrote:Jasons gone

What he doesn't know is his home address is still on one of his posts. :mrgreen:
I think you've treated him very unfairly Mr Whittaker......maybe that's why he's gone, just been reading this thread and it seems he had a valid point, I just joined this morning and I'm beginning to wonder why I bothered. You all seem like pathetic petty little individuals.

I don't think I'll bother posting my stuff up at all if this is the way you treat fellow posters
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

Colonel Mustard wrote:
Towie96 wrote:Jasons gone

I think you've treated him very unfairly Mr Whittaker......maybe that's why he's gone, just been reading this thread and it seems he had a valid point, I just joined this morning and I'm beginning to wonder why I bothered. You all seem like pathetic petty little individuals.

I don't think I'll bother posting my stuff up at all if this is the way you treat fellow posters
My name is not Mr Whitaker I only have this user name. The Oliver Whitaker guy is magictouch guy or magicman. I am no part of him. That guy has a problem he can't post photos and he has a problem communicating with people on here.
If you wanna think I'm him then that's ok with me.
I think your Jason with your new ID Mr mustard.
So you've joined today and decided I've treated you unfairly. Lol. And you've decided your not going to be part of this. That's ok with me.
See ya. Bye.
Colonel Mustard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Colonel Mustard »

who is this Jason geezer?.....I've only seen some abuse given by yourself and magictouch towards him.
I just don't get what you've got against him, I've read some of his posts and they all seem very impressive.