Jennifer Lawrence Success w/ Authentic Mockingjay Pin

Trash
lulu91422
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success w/ Authentic Mockingjay Pin

Post by lulu91422 »

Did you ask her for the pin if so did it cost money or she just sent it to you?
To see all my autographs go to: http://instagram.com/autographcollector98
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

To the OP, I'm never sure about political motivation behind things, but I salute you for doing what you do, for believing in your country and for ultimately putting your life on the line for people other than yourself. I love the idea of using the Afghan bills for signing, it's unique and something which has meaning to YOU, which is what counts.

To everyone else, read his posts, rather than trying to figure out a way to get the same item.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Why was this thread bumped after 2 months....smh.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Glad that fielal21 has stopped posting on here with these fake autographs and pretending that they are real and just because he is a soldier he deserves a real autograph. Maybe we all got lucky and he was KIA. :lol:
eddyk wrote:In 6 months time you will receive a photo signed by a nobody.

It is a waste of stamps sending to Jennifer Lawrence.
Bet this moron feels like an idiot for not trying to get her autograph because he couldn't have been more wrong now that she is a top 50 Hollywood celebrity and an Oscar winner. :lol:
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

joe316 wrote:
eddyk wrote:In 6 months time you will receive a photo signed by a nobody.

It is a waste of stamps sending to Jennifer Lawrence.
Bet this moron feels like an idiot for not trying to get her autograph because he couldn't have been more wrong now that she is a top 50 Hollywood celebrity and an Oscar winner. :lol:
{up} LOL!
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Definitely not her authentic signature. But it's a nice pin, I got her signature IP at the TIFF and all she usually signs is the JL I'll post a picture of mine when I get home
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

So, again this thread was bumped by a bunch of children.

Joe316: I hope someone you are close to gets the karma you should get for that post. gotta love these guys hiding in the anonymity of the internet.

Again, why does this thread keep going.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

What address did u use
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

Why doesn't everyone just leave him alone. I would never join the army but this guy has decided to put his life on the line to defend our country. So what if it's a sec or not. He's probably just happy he got something back like a lot of people are. THANKS FOR DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Why do people insist on bumping posts pointlessly so long after they have been made, doubtless this will end up on page 1 for the next week now as people pointlessly comment back and forth.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)