Jennifer Lawrence Success w/ Authentic Mockingjay Pin

Trash
fielal21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success w/ Authentic Mockingjay Pin

Post by fielal21 »

Hello Collectors,

Since I been in a nice streak of receiving rare and authentic successes during my deployment to Afghanistan, I decided to give Jennifer Lawrence a try. I read all the horror stories of Sec vs. Authentic successes. About two months ago I wrote a LOR to the Kentucky PO Box address. Today, I received an Authentic Pin replica with her signature on the card. I truly do not know if is real or not, however, I think is a success just getting the authentic replica pin. The card is not personalized which means it could of been pre-signed...? Either way, the success is great in my book. Comments are welcomed! Take Care!

GO US Army!!

Robert

Most Recent Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Dee Wallace & Nia Peeples!!

Favorite Autograph Received: George Lucas, Tippi Hedren, Stephen King, Tom Hanks & Walkind Dead Cast x17

Recently Sent: Currently awaiting over 300 requests using LOR w/ SAE

Most Wanted TTM Chuck Norris, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Sandy Koafax, The Goonies Cast...
rebecca1359
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success w/ Authentic Mockingjay Pin

Post by rebecca1359 »

Congratulations! Im still waiting on mine
Succes:Drew SeeleyX2,Debby Ryan, Selena gomez X2,Dakota Fanning, Katie SheridanX2,Ariana Grande, The Rock, Hayley Kiyoko,Kelly Clarkson,Amy
[color=#BF0000]
Most Wanted: Victoria Justice, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Bridgit Mendler, Peyton List, Cameron Boyce,
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! I think that is a very good sec. But i could be/hope i am wrong!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
fielal21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fielal21 »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats! I think that is a very good sec. But i could be/hope i am wrong!
The truth is that we would never know the authenticity, however, it sure will look good in my scrap book!! Good luck to you and hope you get your soon!!
Most Recent Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Dee Wallace & Nia Peeples!!

Favorite Autograph Received: George Lucas, Tippi Hedren, Stephen King, Tom Hanks & Walkind Dead Cast x17

Recently Sent: Currently awaiting over 300 requests using LOR w/ SAE

Most Wanted TTM Chuck Norris, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Sandy Koafax, The Goonies Cast...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi fielal21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
spooner
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spooner »

Yeah its just another sec, just like most of them,but at least it was nice of the sec. to throw in a $4.00 pin.so you still win in a way!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

fielal21 wrote:
Jaffer wrote:Congrats! I think that is a very good sec. But i could be/hope i am wrong!
The truth is that we would never know the authenticity, however, it sure will look good in my scrap book!! Good luck to you and hope you get your soon!!
I already have her, but thank you. And, even though i am not American, thank you for your service.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
beatlesmasher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatlesmasher »

It is a secretarial,but a nice little gift.She is very controlled by her people.You have to get her in person.I got very lucky via "Serena" film,but only because I mailed it right when production started.I think my letter helped,aswell because I almost got her in person,so I had to explain what happened that day,so I guess she knew I was telling the truth.No,I'm not going to get into "Details" on the letter.
The Collector HOA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The Collector HOA »

OMG!!! I just sent mine to her so I hope I get that!! I already have one but it would be amazing to have one signed! Im so happy for you!

Most Wanted: Ariana Grande, The Saturdays, Liz Gillies, ALL House Of Anubis Cast, Jennette McCurdy, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Taylor Swift

Officially Signed: Victoria Justice

Recieved: The Saturdays (Lost :cry:)
Autographs Recieved - The Saturdays x5, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, Ariana Grande x3, Klariza Clayton, Kristen Stewart, Brad Kavanagh x3, Little Mix, Nathalia Ramos

Autographs Recieved In Person - Victoria Justice, Louisa Connolly-Burnham, Bobby Lockwood, Aimee Kelly, Kedar Stirling

Waiting For - Tasie Dhanraj, Klariza Clayton, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Jennette McCurdy, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Leon Thomas III, Liz Gillies, Victoria Justice, The Saturdays, Jade Ramsey, Nathalia Ramos, Ana Mulvoy Ten, Alex Sawyer, Ke$ha, Burkely Duffield, Eminem, Nathan McLeod, Lawson, Bobby Lockwood, Eugene Simon, Nathan Kress, Union J, The Wanted, Miranda Cosgrove, Jake Davis, Alexander Ludwig

Most Wanted - Avan Jogia, Daniella Monet, Matt Bennett, Max Schnider, Jeff Kinney, Noah Munck, Kae Alexander, Roxy Fitzgerald, Alexandra Shipp, Claudia Jessie
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

beatlesmasher wrote:It is a secretarial,but a nice little gift.She is very controlled by her people.You have to get her in person.I got very lucky via "Serena" film,but only because I mailed it right when production started.I think my letter helped,aswell because I almost got her in person,so I had to explain what happened that day,so I guess she knew I was telling the truth.No,I'm not going to get into "Details" on the letter.
It's funny you mention that- in my letter to her, i mentioned i had got a sec back from ''silver linings playbook''