Leaving Fanmail.biz (hopefully temporarily)...

Moderators' Forum.
lizane

Leaving Fanmail.biz (hopefully temporarily)...

Post by lizane »

Hi all! ;-)

I pm'ed many of you last night, but I just wanted to post here too in case you didn't get a pm (it's impossible for me to pm everyone, unfortunately). :( I have no other choice than to leave Fanmail.biz (I hope it's temporarily) for the second time due to continuously receiving threats (that my computer will be hacked) via pm's (more than 30 every day). {down} I have had enough of this and I'm not going to take the risk of visiting Fanmail despite the fact that my computer might get hacked by Saturday. :mad: I am sick of this and I'm not going through a great time right now (I have surgery next week on my nose).

I hope that you will understand my situation, and that I did what I could to help this forum in (almost) 4 years. If you're on my team, please ask any of the GM's to add you to their teams - I apologise for any inconvenience caused. :(

Please stay in touch with me (check my website) so we can stay updated with each other's autograph successes! :D

Best regards!
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Leaving Fanmail.biz (hopefully temporarily)...

Post by ozzman »

I completely understand. I hope this also not a permanate thing and too see you back again in the future. You are a great gm and we as a team will surely miss your being here. I really hope everything goes well with you with the surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Thank you very much, ozzman - I really appreciate it. {??} Yourself, Chrissy and Larisie are all fantastic GM's with great moderators and TM's in your teams! {thumb2} I hope all goes well with you all & I do hope to return soon. :) Unfortunately I've received (yet again) pm's from the spammer/hacker. :(

Speak soon!
Madame_Malfoy

Post by Madame_Malfoy »

Hi Liz,

Of course we understand - no one should have to put up with awful treatment like that! :? I'm just so sorry that the situation has gotten this bad that you feel like you have to leave.. I can't believe that it has come to this. :(

You're one of the best GMs on fanmail.biz and you shall very much be missed! 8) Hopefully someday soon you will be able to return but we all recognise that this is a bad situation that you need to get out of so please don't feel bad. Best wishes with your surgery - we will all be thinking of you and shall, of course, keep in touch via your website!! {thumb2}

Take care and come back soon! ;-)

Liv
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Hi Liz,

I understand - Its a shame you are going through these things! {down} I wish you all the best in the future,
Stay in touch, I'll always be here if you need a hand - you have my email! :D

-Lil1-
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Lizzy,

I am so very sad to see you go. But i do agree with your decision on leaving. Things have gotten really bad around here forcing many of us to have no choice but to leave for our safety. Please keep in contact with me!! I hope we can still remain friends and share our autograph successes with one another.

Poor supervision and attention has left many of us scared on this site. Something that no one should have to leave a forum for.

*HUGS* and best wishes always!

Chrissy {??}
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
isia_144

Post by isia_144 »

That's really bad you're leaving the forum. :( You are one of the best GM here and I will really miss you. I understand you though. I wish you all the best for the future {up}

Take care,
Jagoda
Selise

Post by Selise »

I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving here for a while anyway. I am so so sorry that it's gotten this bad for you - you will certainly be missed.
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

Sorry that the problem has got so bad that you have to leave {down}
You will be missed Liz! :neutral: