Improvement on the Collecting Help Forum

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!

Moderator: admin

Carmelo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Improvement on the Collecting Help Forum

Post by Carmelo15 »

I don't see the point of making another forum for stickies in the collecting help. They are made stickies to refrain people from asking the same question over and over. Now that I look, many people just keep on asking what an IRC is while there is a sticky about it. Plus, there isn't that many topics in collecting help anyways.

Credit to yummyicecream26!
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

The stickies are there for a reason, to be seen.

If people actually read them, there would be alot less regular threads in that forum anyway.
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by rpbluesman »

Andy316 wrote:The stickies are there for a reason, to be seen.

If people actually read them, there would be alot less regular threads in that forum anyway.
That is exactly what I was going to say. Sure, there may be a ton of stikies in there, but if people would read them before they ask their question there would be almost no posts in there anyway
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Smuck »

Well, maybe all the information in all of the stickies currently should be compiled into 2 or 3 large stickies. Maybe then more people would read them??
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Smuck wrote:Well, maybe all the information in all of the stickies currently should be compiled into 2 or 3 large stickies. Maybe then more people would read them??
If people dont read stickies with obvious titles like "What is an SASE?" then its unlikely they'd be more likely to read stickies with less obvious titles.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:17 am.