Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!

Moderator: admin

Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Post by Beau »

I'm sorry but there is something that I don't understand about the age thing. I mean, I'm one of the oldest members (I will celebrate my 34th birthday this friday ) and I don't see why that would be to old. Can someone please explane? I mean, I never had a " fight" on here, I play by the rules, and I treat everybody with respect. Isn't that or shouldn't that be the most important thing?
marokee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by marokee »

a lot of the younger members do get overwhelming in their responses to teen pop stars.
i can not count the number of times ive seen selena gomez SFM "successes" and likewise for demi lovato....it gets annoying to have to sift through so much crap to get to real people of celebrity.

as for the 9 year olds, if they are on the site, they are directly in violation of phpBBs's rules...therfore they need to go. no questions asked.

i also think that moderators should have a certain level of intelligence. i mean, to have teen aged moderators is silly. dont you think that their time is better spent doing homework than mamaging this website. btw...are they getting paid for doing this work. if they are, than our comments should have more heed taken to them. if not, people might just start leaving bc the mods are stupid and then you dont get paid by your advertisers...and then no more fanmail.biz.
get you mods to grow up and behaving better. have them use proper spelling, punctuation and grammar...
have them make their posts properly. i can't count the number of times when ive seen mods post a feedback response that did not include an address and/or a photo and/or send/receive dates and/or any other imprtant pieces of information. mods, youre the example. learn to do things properly or dont do them at all. give the title of mod to someone who really wants it and would do i properly.
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Beau »

I think you're right about some points marokee, but not everything.
About the spelling and grammar; there are a lot of members from all over the globe, you can't expect everybody to write flawless englisch, I know I make mistakes in my spelling.

I do agree about the behaving part, but I think that counts for all of us. If I read some of the things people write, sometimes it's just rude and mean. Like all the comments the mods are getting, ok some of them maybe young, but that doesn't mean that everybody has to "attack" them, yell at them or call them stupid or anything like that. But you defenetly have a point there.
I don't think they get paid for what they do, but not sure.

But like I said earlier, or tried to say, maybe it souldn't be some much about age. ( ok nine is very young, ) but more about respect and behavior.

Personely I don't think I'm to old, but I can understand that some of the younger members think that. But I do believe that as long as I treat them with respect and the other way around, there shouldn't be a problem.

Like I said marokee, you have some good points. :-)
bellicosejason
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by bellicosejason »

Beau wrote:I'm sorry but there is something that I don't understand about the age thing. I mean, I'm one of the oldest members (I will celebrate my 34th birthday this friday ) and I don't see why that would be to old. Can someone please explane? I mean, I never had a " fight" on here, I play by the rules, and I treat everybody with respect. Isn't that or shouldn't that be the most important thing?
I'm 33 years old. We are the ancient artifacts of this place. :lol:
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Beau »

Hahaha I guess you can call it that,

I'm 33 at the moment too, but I'll be 34 in a few days

Old in age, but young at heart ;-D
bellicosejason
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by bellicosejason »

I hear ya. I'll always be eternally 10 years old. :mrgreen:
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Beau »

Hahaha me too, I have a lot of good memories from when I was 10, 11.
Time flies.
Age is just a number, but I would give a lot if I could go back for just one day.

Do you understand the hustle here about our age?
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ursha »

Hi guys! :)
Just to let you know, no-one gets paid here. We all do voluntary work.
Talking about teen mods. Well, I'm one of them (I'll be 18 on January 21)...I don't have any problems in school but I like doing that. Knowing that I helped someone means a lot to me. And why not if I have enough of time? Of course schools first so if I'm busy with school, I definitely won't be on forum all day long. I go out, I spend time with family and I do everything I need to. So I don't see any problems here.
My English is not perfect. I make mistakes. I've been learning this language for 6 years now and no, I'm not brilliant in it. But I try my best. I rarely, really rarely use words like OMG or LOL but I never write like: ''OMG u r so luky''. But I think you can't learn a language if you're not using it. And that's another reason I'm here. Every day I learn something new-phrase or just a word.
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
bellicosejason
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by bellicosejason »

Same here my friend. To be that carefree again would be priceless.

To me the age thing means I'm not one of the 400 people writing to Robert Pattinson or Taylor Swift. Nothing wrong with that at all, just not my cup of tea.

Let the whippersnappers say what they want. We are rubber, they are glue. 8)
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Beau »

Nicely said bellicosejason, I don't understand the hustle either.

Ursha, I don't have a problem with teen mods, as long as the job get's done, to me that is the most important thing!

And LOL can also mean Lots Of Love, that what it means to my anyway. As long as your happy, I'm happy ;-D