Board suggestion

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!

Moderator: admin

x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Board suggestion

Post by x hayley x »

No, if you look back you will see that you capitalised your words, and rolled your eyes at me, on your very first reply.
If you hadn't have done that, nothing would have come of it. It was the eye rolling which I didn't like, not the fact that you had expressed your opinion.
My suggestion was not over the top, and as it is not up to you whether or not my suggestion is taken further I refuse to carry on this argument, you're acting like a child.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Mr Kennedy

Re: Board suggestion

Post by Mr Kennedy »

x hayley x wrote:No, if you look back you will see that you capitalised your words, and rolled your eyes at me, on your very first reply.
If you hadn't have done that, nothing would have come of it. It was the eye rolling which I didn't like, not the fact that you had expressed your opinion.
My suggestion was not over the top, and as it is not up to you whether or not my suggestion is taken further I refuse to carry on this argument, you're acting like a child.
Capitalising words is an easier way of adding emphasis to a word than making them italic. I dont see how this offends you so much.

This is not an argument either.

But adding insults and calling me childish really speaks volumes.

Now *I* am done with this thread, as its a complete waste of my time and effort.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:06 pm.