How to become a mod or TM?

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!

Moderator: admin

autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

How to become a mod or TM?

Post by autographfanno1 »

Hi, I notice a lot of members with very few posts (IE 10 or 20) are now mods or trainee mods. How does one become a mod or trainee mod? As I would someday like to be a trainee mod or a mod {thumb2}
Thanks in advance for helping!
Mr Kennedy

Re: How to become a mod or TM?

Post by Mr Kennedy »

Dont bother, because if you try to improve the forum, you'll get banned. Yes, I'm serious.

And do you really want to be tarrred with the same brush as most of the TMs? 95% of members see them as a joke.
autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autographfanno1 »

Well, I would really like to be a TM or something, I feel that I could do a good job. You weren't seen as a joke Andy!
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by guilder1st »

Mr Kennedy wrote:Dont bother, because if you try to improve the forum, you'll get banned. Yes, I'm serious.

And do you really want to be tarrred with the same brush as most of the TMs? 95% of members see them as a joke.
Why so negative? :roll:

At the moment there already are a lot of tm's and mods, more then this forum needs really. They are trying to filter out the non actives and replace them with people that know what they are doing. If you are interested in becoming a tm, you can contact a general mod and ask them what would be required.
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

guilder1st wrote: Why so negative? :roll:

At the moment there already are a lot of tm's and mods, more then this forum needs really. They are trying to filter out the non actives and replace them with people that know what they are doing. If you are interested in becoming a tm, you can contact a general mod and ask them what would be required.
Why so negative? Im not, everything I said is 100% true.
MarkyG2020
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by MarkyG2020 »

Where are all these moderators and admin people now? Successes aren't being acknowledged. PMs aren't being responded to.
AliciaFlorrick4Ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by AliciaFlorrick4Ever »

MarkyG2020 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:01 pm Where are all these moderators and admin people now? Successes aren't being acknowledged. PMs aren't being responded to.
I could not agree more with you because I have had so many posts where I have complained about how NONE of my posts get answered, well rarely they do! Secondly I told them that I could not get into my old account and they told me to send an email to something like support@fanmailbiz.com or something close to that and I did, I did not get a response and that was about 2 months ago! Fan Mail biz is honestly a JOKE!
I don't think there are any moderators or admins, I think its run by a robot!
karausa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by karausa »

The information you share is very good and interesting, thanks to that, I know more useful things. Keep posting interesting things and I will keep an eye on your posts.
LucyCoffee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by LucyCoffee »

Is there still an administrator managing this forum? I'm curious because there's so much bad information everywhere else, and I'm annoyed