Average waiting time?

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!

Moderator: admin

Temperance Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Average waiting time?

Post by Temperance Rose »

Just an idea that for each celebrity you can put the amount of time usually taken for the autograph to be recieved and for those who haven't been tried put 'not applicable' underneath...
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Average waiting time?

Post by Carol »

Nice idea !
Well, I only have one until now.. It's Bill Gate's.. I believe it's autopenned so it's relatively fast.. It came back in 2 weeks and a half. Abou the same time it takes for a return to sender i think...

[rockon]

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Shambler »

I don't think this is a feasible idea at all.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as an average waiting time, and it would put a lot of people under false illusionment as to when they might receive a response. You could send the same time as me to any celebrity, and they might reply to you in one month - but to me in seven months time. You would also get people of different geographical locations confused - the time it takes to receive a reply from the U.K from a celeb inside the U.K, is vastly different to if you live in...say South Africa, Australia, the U.S, etc.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jasonw »

The average waiting time varies from each and every celeb to each and every country. You should check previous celebs for specific send and return days if you would like to know how long to expect for a reply.
Jason.

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Theres no such thing as "average waiting time", even for certain celebs. Ive seen some people take days and another time take over a year, so its impossible.

Also even if it WAS possible, it would just mean those with "short waiting times" get abused by people who just want a boost to their collection, whether thery're a fan or not :roll:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:49 pm.