What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
isia_144

Re: What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Post by isia_144 »

Confessions of a Shopaholic - 7/10 - At the first 30 minutes it was really funny, but then.. a little bit boring.

My Blueberry Nights - 8/10 - I like it. Really nice movie, maybe because of the cast- Jude Law {love} and Rachel Weisz. {thumb2}

Madagascar 2 : Escape to Africa - 10/10 I love it {love} I was with my friends and we were laughing all the time (almost)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

angelchops wrote:I took my children to see Hotel for Dogs. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as I thought from the trailers it might be a bit slapstick, but in fact it was a great story, well told. It was very funny in places, but brought tears to my eyes in others (I am a bit pathetic though). It was the first film i'd seen Emma Roberts in although my daughter's been raving about her for ages, and I think she might be a big star in the making.

All in all a great film for children but lots to amuse their parents too. There were lots of groups of older teens in the cinema too, so maybe this is one for all ages!
I {??} Emma Roberts!! I really want to see this film, but I'll probably wait for the DVD :)
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
lollipop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lollipop »

The last movie i saw was drag me to hell.
it was an advanced screening and i would rate it as 10/10!
It's so original and scary and i jumped on my seat a lot of times!
I can't wait to watch it again on may!
Lunatitotum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lunatitotum »

The last movie I watched was "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button"

my rating: 7/10
It was a nice film. Interesting storie(s) and good performances. Brad Pitt was great as always! I love New Orleans so that was a plus to the film for me.
I would like it to have more action though! There are some action scenes but not enough is my opinion! With a story like that they could have made a much better film! Nevertheless i think it worthed it's money and i had a nice time watching it.

Tomorrow I'm going to watch Valkyrie! I hope Tom has done an amazing job! {love} {thumb2}
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;-)

I lastest movie I saw:

The Pink Panther 2:
6½ / 10

Now I went to see the "Pink Panther 2" today (as I loved the first one in 2006) with quite honestly low expectations due to the rather poor reviews its been getting. :neutral: But as soon as the film started I knew those reviews were all bull* as I could see it was going to be very funny! :D Now the main reason I went to see it was because of Jean Reno and Alfred Molina, two of my favourite actors, and of course Steve Martin! :mrgreen: And a big improvement this time was including a big star cast, with the likes of Andy Garcia, Jeremy Irons, Aishwarya Rai, etc. {thumb2} It added more "life" and humour to the film (with the quote of Clouseau "little yellow friend"! :lol: ), which I thought was great. There were so many laugh-out-loud moments and my favourite scenes include the Pope scene (everyone's favourite!), when Ponton (Reno) moved in with Clouseau (Martin) and ohh, the Rome restaurent scenes!! :lol: Very funny! {up} The plot is about famous art being stolen in museums all over the world so they make up an international "dream team" to catch the thief, and of course the team is eveything but a dream (and that's only where the fun starts). :D Of course, Clouseau completely humiliates the rest of the team with is idiotic act, which causes most of the comic in the film. The whole cast did a great job and were very funny on screen (when Andy Garcia says his name to Clouseau and Clouseau thinks he's speaking Italian!), and I personally liked this second installment beter than the first one in 2006 (with Beyonce). {thumb2}

If you're looking for just a fun outing with a friend or family member, I recommend "The Pink Panther 2" - it will certainly cheer you up and lift your spirits (believe me, it's something I needed today with university and all my work!). :mrgreen: Great fun! {up}

Regards,
zanne
Lunatitotum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lunatitotum »

Valkyrie
9/10

Great film! The performances were amazing and Tom Cruise did a fantastic job! {love}
The reviews were not that great and i was a bit worried but it really reminded me never to listen to the reviews. Most reviews had a problem with knowing the end of the movie! That really is not the case! Watching the film you feel the same anxiety and fear and all the emotions you can feel without thinking of the end...which is quite sad to tell you the truth. It worths its money and i think you should go and watch it! You can entertain yourself as well as learn some history. {thumb2}
paulmustang1

Post by paulmustang1 »

Taken a must see a 10/10 all around!
cb1892
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cb1892 »

Damned United For me: 10/10

It's the story of outspoken and controversial football manager Brian Clough. Michael Sheen stars as Cloughie and does a fantastic job. I really enjoyed the film and Michael's portrayal of Brian Clough was tremendous!
JakeCradle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JakeCradle »

Gosh, the last time I went to the theaters was ages ago.
I think the last time was the premiere of Meet Dave.

Fun: 7/10
Check out my YouTube-channel
Most recent success: Jack Black
Mrs-OrlandoBloom

Post by Mrs-OrlandoBloom »

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 10/10

To be honest, I didn't think it was going to be all that good.. but it was awesome! very cute and funny! :mrgreen:

Most Wanted: Brandon Flowers, Helena Bonham-Carter
Favorite Autographs: Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Tom Chambers
Latest Success: Johnny Depp

http://www.twitter.com/xo_therealjem
http://www.facebook.com/xojem