What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Post by seb88 »

The last movie i saw was "The Happening" yesterday. It was ok.. Kinda weird story and the acting was pretty bad (except for Mark Wahlberg who did a decent job). Im glad I got to see it but I wish I'd seen it on cable instead of spending money to see it in the theater. There are other movies I could've spent that money on.. ;-)

The Happening 4/10
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Rate & Discuss

Post by Mighty_Modders »

i think it was indiana jones, top film despite the stupid alien thing...the only things i would fault were the cgi (its indy - shouldnt have shabby animated animals, use the real thing!) and i thought most of the 'commie' stuff was just too american for me :lol: but hey. not as good as the original three, but still well worth watching {up}

still wanting to see ironman, things on the social scene have got a bit difficult recently though...gotta say though, there arent really any films out at the mo that seem worth spending £4.50 on.
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

I saw "The Happening" also last friday. I thought it was...an alright kidna movie. I thought it had a good idea to it, but it just came out bad in the end. So...i guess 4/10, also. :neutral:
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I haven't been to the Cinema for ages. The last film I saw was The Bucket List! I loved it but it's a bit backdated to comment on it now :lol:

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

I have seen 2 movies, in the last couple of weeks.

The first one was: Superhero movie, a comedy thats funny, only at times a little too much bad tasle humour, 15 years ago this would have been an R in the US and 15 in the UK. Anyway Leslie Nielsen, steals every frame of film, that he appears in, but again some is a little in poor tasle.

So I give it a solid 8/10

The 2nd movie is: Speed Racer a PG rated (UK) sci-fi with amazing CGI and some great acting to boot, this has everything it's in turn funny, sad, exciting, heartwarming, just a great movie.

So I give this one 9/10 everyday of the week.
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

The last movie I saw was "You Don't Mess with the Zohan".

It was really funny. Adam Sandler did an amazing acting job in this move....a must see {up}

I give it a 8/10 :mrgreen:

Peanut1234 8)
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

the last movie i saw in theatres was war inc. actualy a really good movie, i saw it just because one of my future wifes hilary duff was in it hehe(hey i got a hug from her thats more than any of you guys have ever got from her lmao) but ya i really engoyed it, it had a good plot a good amount of action and was just overall a good movie. the only thing that kinda bugged me was it was weird seeing hilary in a adult role wheir she swore and actualy did things that parents would not let their kids watch unlike her other movies, all in all thou like i said great movie and hilary pulled off a awsome perfomance,shes a wondefull person and actress thats for sure.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Last movie I saw was Indy, was a little disappointed with it. The whole e.t. thing just doesn't fit Indy in my opinion. Otherwise the acting was good, Shia was great, Mr. Ford was great and so was Karen Allen.
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

I've seen a few

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
is where I become the teenage girl I am :lol: The cast was amazing (filled with cute guys) and Ben Barnes did a superb job (and a HOT one at that). It was pretty good and better than the first. Prince Caspian had a lot of action. The movie was quite different from the book but I like the movie better, more exciting. This movie is worth your time and money
10/10

Ironman was excellent! It was just pure genius, totally worth my money and the special effects were really good. A couple things could have been better but overall
9/10

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull,for the First Indiana Jones i've seen it wasn't that good. The cast was great especially Shia LaBeouf but I agree with everyone else I didn't like the whole alien thing. It gave me a few laughs here and there but the climactic part was just weird. Although it did have a great ending!
5/10

You Don't mess with the Zohan
was just plain stupid. This is just my opinion but I really didn't find it that funny. Seriously, it was a waste of my money {down}
2/10

Kung-Fu Panda was a really funny and cute movie. It wasn't as funny as I thought but still a good movie.
7/10
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Well, I've been kinda lazy to go to the theaters so, really, the last movie I saw in a movie theater was "21". I loved it! That guy was so hot & the Vegas scenes were beautiful :) I'd give it a 4.5/5
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME