heath ledger found dead at 28

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

heath ledger found dead at 28

Post by warlordforever04 »

heath ledger found dead at broome street in nyc was filming the joker in batman movie
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: heath ledger found dead at 28

Post by seb88 »

I just read about. Cant believe it. Fucking insane :? I was about to write him a letter ffs!
He had such a bright future ahead of him and he was one of my favourite actors.. So much to live for, so many things left undone. His 2 yr old daughter will not have a father to lay with and to see her grow. : :cry: {down}

R.I.P
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

I cant believe it!! He was so young, and I was by no means a fan but he was a good actor, especially in Lords of Dogtown. Very shocking {down}
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
dammitjanet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

RIP Heath Ledger!

Post by dammitjanet »

:shock: Heath Ledger found dead in his NYC apartment.
Accidental drug overdose!

So sad, he was 28 years old. :cry:
He will be missed!
Latest: Maggie Grace, Tom Baker, Nina dobrev, Candice Accola, Emma Thompson, Britney Spears, Kristen Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jimmy Smits, Dakota Fanning 2nd, Christian Ricci, HUGH LAURIE, Melissa Joan Hart, Jennifer Tilly, Carrie Fisher, Jennifer Morrison, Dakota Fanning, Jorge Garcia, Jenna Elfman, Abigail Breslin, Keira Knightley, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, John Rhys Davies, and Paris Hilton
PP and AP: 81
Authentic: 48 (TTM) 100 (IP)
waiting for: 1
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: RIP Heath Ledger!

Post by indigo15 »

:cry: This is so sad...

I was so shocked when the story broke on the news this afternoon...he was an awesome actor, and I've heard that he was a really nice guy...

RIP Heath Ledger, and my condolences to the Ledger family...

-indigo15
TTM SUCCESS: Kris Allen, David Archuleta, Aaron Ashmore, Shawn Ashmore, Mike Barz, Lance Bass (x2), Coby Bell (x2), Kameron Bink, Eric Carroll, Austin Carty, Eddie Cibrian, Misha Collins, Nicholas D'Agosto (x2), Tim Daly, Chris Daughtry, Melinda Doolittle (x2), Michael Emerson (x2), Chris Evans, Joey Fatone, Drew Fuller, Matt Giraud, Danny Gokey (x2), Greg Grunberg, Bret Harrison (x2), Melissa Joan Hart, Chelsie Hightower, Sam Huntington, Yvonne Jung, Bruce Kanegai (x3), Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Kristin Kreuk, Ken Leung, Patrick Levis, Blake Lewis, Jason Lezak, Gev Manoukian, Curt Mega, Jonathan Murphy, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Scarlett Pomers, Chris Richardson, Mark Salling, Ryne Sanborn, Drew Seeley, Sabrina Sloan, Jordin Sparks, Christy Smith (x2), Phil Stacey, Channing Tatum, Tia Texada, TJ Thyne, Mark Wahlberg, Brooke White (x2), Jason Wiles, Kris Williams

Latest IP: Emilio Dosal [10-18-2014 at SYTYCD Tour]
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

I was absolutely horrified and shocked (And still am) when i heard about this terrible loss. I couldn't believe my eyes when i read the headlines that this great actor had passed away. I had recently seen pictures of him on set of his new movie not too long ago, i couldn't believe that this would happen to such a hopeful actor.

My heart goes out to all his family and to his daughter.

May he rest in peace.

{??} Heath Ledger {??}
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Man, I was like, "WTH? This is a lie." but I really started to think it was real. He was a really, REALLY talented actor. I'm so shocked and saddened. Well wishes for his family.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

addicted
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by addicted »

drug overdose {down}
but still....R.I.P. :(
Authentic: 102
Recent Success:Deco,Ballack,Louis Saha and Theo Walcott

Favourite Success: All Arsenal player's and All IP
Most Wanted: Thierry Henry & All Arsenal Players
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

addicted wrote:drug overdose {down}
but still....R.I.P. :(
Lets not speculate about why he died. Nobody knows anything yet.
The autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday, we will know soon enough.

I was a big fan of Heath, ever since he did "10 things" in '99. He just finished filming as the joker in the new batman movie. It's sad it will be the last part he ever played. :cry:

Another talented actor gone too soon.
reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reaper07 »

I can't believe it! He was so young and his little family.

I actually believe that if he died of drugs it was because he was sick at the time as some sources stated and he took just too many pills but I don't want to speculate about it because he doesn't deserve that.

But it makes me really think how many Hollywood stars who are also quite young die these days.

But it also makes me realize that we all could die right now. It is shocking that young people e.g. get disease that our parents or grandparents would never haven gotten at this age!

RIP Heath, you will be remembered!!!
Image ImageImageImageImage