Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Lol DG1 you never fail to amaze me!

You are very sloooow.

Girl gone wild = Britney Spears

Guy gone wild = dancingirl1

That is why i posted the link see? Dohhhh lol.
Too much of a coincidence don't ya think! ?
also 6 out of his 7 posts in 3 years have all been on your threads.

You were very slow there DG1 very sloooooow. Lol
You can't pull the wool over my eyes. :mrgreen:

I am not interested in any photos from her commercial.
It's okay that you think, LOL. Stay obsessed with me. Love it. It's part of what drives me on this forum. What I said about the commercial (with that pic) has nothing to do with you thinking I'm GGW. So "That is why i posted the link see? Dohhhh lol. " makes absolutely no sense.

And "also 6 out of his 7 posts in 3 years have all been on your threads." Think about who ELSE it could be. That's how SLOW you really are. Just because they are on my thread, you ASSume it's me. iCant. lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

You can do whatever you wanna do, say whatever you wanna say; If you are 'gung ho' on thinking it's me and that obsessed with me, that's fine too ImmortalMindz. I love having a coo coo crazed stalker fan. (All the gr8 stars have them.) It just shows that you can't think outside that little pea size brain you do have.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Lol you need to LEARN to spell my name I have told you before.

It's obviously not me that is obsessed with you it must be Guy-Gone-Wild. As he has only 7 posts yet he has chatted to you on 6 of them. So it's him you need to worry about.
In not obsessed with you at all its you that keeps replying to me. If you don't wanna talk then don't reply ya douche. Lol.

You keep saying {I can't}Well if you can't why don't you try a bit harder?? I can't. I can't. Wtf.

Next thing you will be telling me you weren't dueby-boys that got banned 5 years ago in 2010

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/search.ph ... start=1065

Everyone here knows it was ya. You had that name for 2 years also.
You have had plenty other I'd,s as well as the two you have now.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Haha what a joke people have made of this forum. Shame a few people have to ruin it for everyone. No one cares about your petty arguments, either talk about autographs or go away. {down} {down}
Emma-Mullins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma-Mullins »

ScottishDan wrote:Haha what a joke people have made of this forum. Shame a few people have to ruin it for everyone. No one cares about your petty arguments, either talk about autographs or go away. {down} {down}
Yeeah I agree there with u. Problem is Jordan dancingirl1 who ruined this all for me I ain't posted 2 years coz of him and his disgusting name calling he dos this every time called me all names under the sun coz I disagreed with him back then check it out dec12 /feb13 {down} I only really use this place for addressees know. Just wish he would just leave and not come back as he is upsetting the others {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ScottishDan wrote:Haha what a joke people have made of this forum. Shame a few people have to ruin it for everyone. No one cares about your petty arguments, either talk about autographs or go away. {down} {down}
AGAIN, I wasn't the one who started this argument. If I made this thread, I would COMPLETELY see your point, but I didn't ruin anything. The only thing I am guilty of 97% of the time is saying whether it's a AP, SEC or PP. The other 3%, I do say things that are outrageous, BUT only when rude things are said to me.

I'm gonna be part of a forum and let people say "im 40" or someone else and not say anything and you wouldn't let people say that stuff either. You know yourself, just like I know myself.
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Emma-Mullins wrote:Yeeah I agree there with u. Problem is Jordan dancingirl1 who ruined this all for me I ain't posted 2 years coz of him and his disgusting name calling he dos this every time called me all names under the sun coz I disagreed with him back then check it out dec12 /feb13 {down} I only really use this place for addressees know. Just wish he would just leave and not come back as he is upsetting the others {down}
I have a question that you have YET to answer.
What did YOU say to me? Cause I don't go around saying crazy things. lol" I. JUST. DON'T.
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Lol you need to LEARN to spell my name I have told you before.

It's obviously not me that is obsessed with you it must be Guy-Gone-Wild. As he has only 7 posts yet he has chatted to you on 6 of them. So it's him you need to worry about.
In not obsessed with you at all its you that keeps replying to me. If you don't wanna talk then don't reply ya douche. Lol.

You keep saying {I can't}Well if you can't why don't you try a bit harder?? I can't. I can't. ***.

Next thing you will be telling me you weren't dueby-boys that got banned 5 years ago in 2010

The dueby boys account seems disabled as if the account isn't now in use?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Next thing you will be telling me you weren't dueby-boys that got banned 5 years ago in 2010

Wait, I BEEN said I was Dueby_Boys YEARS ago. ALSO said it in my PROFILE fu*ktard lol!
"I am an older member, but made a new account to start fresh."

Once I started as as DG1, I said it was me. That's what I been saying. And the only ID's that I have are Dueby_Boys (Which is OLD) and Dancingirl1. If you don't like that, I don't care lol.
Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

dancingirl1 wrote: She was posting rude things to me as well. So THAT is what I mean when I say " I just don't say "rude things" to random people. I give respect to people that give me...

I don't go around saying crazy things. lol" I. JUST. DON'T. Hope you are well.

Okay if you don't go saying crazy things about people can you show me the rude things she said about you please. Here it is. I refound it.

Click here ------>.http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7#p1337607