GUESS WHO IS PLAYING CATWOMAN IN THE NEW BATMAN MOVIE??

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dueby_boys

GUESS WHO IS PLAYING CATWOMAN IN THE NEW BATMAN MOVIE??

Post by dueby_boys »

SHE IS PLAYING CATWOMAN IN THE NEW BATMAN MOVIE COMMING SOON!!
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK....IM SKEPTICAL...I WILL WAIT 2 JUDGE! LOL
HOW DO U FEEL?

dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: GUESS WHO IS PLAYING CATWOMAN IN THE NEW BATMAN MOVIE??

Post by dfreely »

I'm skeptical too.. just seems like a huge miscast, at least on paper.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

dfreely wrote:just seems like a huge miscast, at least on paper.
yup it does but maybe she will have a johnny depp moment and really have a transformation...LOL. never know......... =) time will tell! {up}
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

She certainly has a large fanbase, and strikes me as being the next "superstar" ie Julia Roberts, Reece Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie. She has undoubted talent it must be said.
That being said, i'm just not feelin this. As a huge fan of hers, I would so have loved for Sienna Miller to get the role. She has something Anne does not- sexiness. Charleze Theron also would have been amazing. I just feel they went the name, not the "role".
That being said, the whole thing reached a nadir with Halle Berry, so the only way is up haha.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

OP: Please don't type in capital letters. It's considered bad internet etiquette.
Jaffer wrote:I would so have loved for Sienna Miller to get the role. She has something Anne does not- sexiness.
Well that's a matter of opinion, surely? :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

osiris wrote:OP: Please don't type in capital letters. It's considered bad internet etiquette.
surely?
OK.............And?
(Why Does That Matter To Me?
I Wasnt Cursing or Yelling At Anyone.
I Wanted To Break The News. The Only
Post That Is CAPS is the Main One..)
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

osiris wrote:
Jaffer wrote:I would so have loved for Sienna Miller to get the role. She has something Anne does not- sexiness.
I don't think Anne has the right type of sexiness, if that makes any sense at all. I'm not going to claim to be a huge Batman fanatic, but I've always imagined Catwoman being a curvier, sultry, more reassured sort of sexy. Anne's sexy in sort of a cute, buffoony way.

Jaff's right though, it probably can't be any worse than the last movie incarnation of Catwoman.

ETA:
I can't believe s,e,x,y is censored on this forum.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

osiris wrote:OP: Please don't type in capital letters. It's considered bad internet etiquette.
No, it's a fact (that Anne does not have it). I think Sienna Miller is the definition of s,e,x,y, but I know a few people don't. Fair enough. Just cast someone who is sexy! Don't get me wrong, Anne is beautiful, I do not wish to insult her. But dfreely is spot on. Mmm Katie Holmes was miscast in the first movie, I just feel history is repeating here.
I actually would love to see Sofia Vergara in the role (not sure how the accent would work though haha)
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

dueby_boys wrote:
surely?
OK.............And?
(Why Does That Matter To Me?
I Wasnt Cursing or Yelling At Anyone.
I Wanted To Break The News. The Only
Post That Is CAPS is the Main One..)
Actually typing in capital letters is yelling, that's why it's bad internet etiquette and why I politely requested you cease using it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.