John Dye RIP

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
ladybritney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Dye RIP

Post by ladybritney »

John Dye died today of a heart attack he was only 47..........Email This

John Dye, who played angel Andrew on 'Touched By An Angel' for nine seasons, has died.

The actor passed away from heart failure in California on Monday. He was 47.

The Mississippi-born actor co-starred with Roma Downey and Della Reese on the hit CBS show from 1994 to 2003, and was a regular on shows including 'Tour of Duty,' 'Jack's Place' and 'Hotel Malibu.'

He also appeared on 'Murder, She Wrote,' 'Promised Land,' and ''The Young & The Restless,' as well as the TV movies 'The Billionaire Boys Club,' 'Once Upon A Christmas,' and its sequel, 'Twice Upon A Christmas.'
cheezeburger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Dye RIP

Post by cheezeburger »

Oh my gosh, rest in peace! My mom loves him so much, she adores Touched By an Angel. :cry:
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Wow!! Only 47. I loved him in Touched by an Angel. I had two of the three main cast, now I guess it will remain two. :(

Rest In Peace.

BossC
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Found this out a few days ago. I really regret not sending out to him. He was such an awesome Actor. :cry:

RYAN J. 8)
ladybritney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Dye RIP........Touched by an Angel...tour of duty

Post by ladybritney »

it's odd because before I really got in to collecting or knew what collecting really was. I to loved that show. I remember Getting my first computer thATS HOW LONG AGO IT WAS . I sent the show a email telling how much I loved that show . anyway I was giving a address where to send for a photo request. Anyway I sent it off. then afew months later I got a huge evenlope back with One photo signed by ALL and then got 3 photos of each one signed . Della reese even wrote me a short note . how kool . Yes he will be sadly missed . they were all good on Touched by an Angel........ so I have them all . was not until I got serious about collecting did I realized I had been doing it all along .